~Our Lullaby (3)~

(This time skipped till after the interview)

You sigh as you brush you hair and wear your security guard outfit. It was tight on your body and fit around you like plastic wrap but you could care less. You would add light makeup for a extra fierce look and put a hair tie around your wrist just in case.

Seeing you have extra time, you would clean up your apartment a bit so you can come back to a nice clean bed and room. Checking the time and noticing you have to get going, you grab your car keys and head to the place. Yeah, you totally weren't stopping by (fav place to eat) first so you have something to snack on for your night shift.

You came in the building and gasp at the MASSIVE upgrade this place have. You walked around for a while, noticing some characters from your childhood and even took some pictures with them (the cutouts). "This place surely have changed.." You said as you stop by some large glass...border?

You gasp when suddenly a white hand smacks onto the glass and the curtains to the rooms have opened. "A new girl over here!~" A cheery girl voice said. You look and see Glamrock chica there. She waved her hand at you and smile. You waved back with a slight smile. You run to the next glass as Chica's head and eyes followed you. The next was a wolf animatronic, she was staring into a mirror.

"They all love you..you are too perfect.." she mumbles as she sways her hair. She noticed you in the mirror and look back at you. "Hello darling.~" she said, walking up to the glass. "Arent I the most beautiful animatronic on set?" She asked you, hand on her hip. You gave a quick nod and thumbs up, nervous you might make her upset. Roxanne hums in satisfaction and went back to the mirror, mumbling compliments to herself.

You went to the next glass but gave a yelp when all you could hear was crashing sounds. Banging, roaring, and sound of breaking glass could be heard. You look to the side of the glass and saw a sign saying Monty was currently out of order. You grow worried for Monty and went to tap on the glass but you wouldn't think that would be a good idea since it may make him angrier.

You then go into the last room to see Freddy on his couch, merch of him was everywhere. He noticed you and his ears perked up, walking up to the glass. "Hey there superstar, what you doing here?" He spoke. You smile, "Im working for the night shift!". The bear would smile warmly and put a hand on the glass, "Im sure you will take care of us well." You smiled and put your hand where his hand is on the glass, feeling surprisingly safe around the bear..

"Oh um..I think its time for me to go.." You said as you take your hand of the glass, Freddy slowly removing his as well. "Well then I wish you luck superstar! But beware of Monty..he isn't doing well.." Freddy said, lowering his ears a bit. You gulp but give Freddy a nod. He gives you a thumbs up and goes back to his couch, sitting there once again, lost in his thoughts.

You sigh and walked around the huge pizzeria, checking out new spots. That was until you spot one area that caught your attention...

The Daycare..