Preview..?

You walk closer to the Daycare, your heart pounding in your chest as you got closer and closer, yet you pushed on..

You saw a sign that said: "Sorry, but Sun and Moon has to be on shutdown for some time until they are maintained. Please keep a close eye on your children until then. Thank you."

You went inside the daycare and your heart dropped slightly at the dangerous feeling you got instantly. The daycare was dark, but no sight of moon was shown..the only thing there was his hat and drops of oil..

You gulp and go toward the light switch to add some light to the dark room but saw the light switch was missing..only cut wires..

You then hear noises, like a dying voice box and the sound of ripping metal. You saw horror movies and knew how it doesn't end well for the people who goes towards the sounds but you couldn't help it..You need to know what is going on..

The closer you got, the more your legs trembled and fear rised. You turn the corner and something got thrown towards your direction. You look to see what it is and your eyes widen at what it was.

It was a piece of moon's voice box..

You quickly ran to where the voice box came from and gasped at what you seen using your flashlight.

Sun was there, splashed with oil with an oil covered knife in his hand. He had a couple scratches on his body and some of his clothes was slightly ripped. He had his hand tightly wrapped around Moon's neck, holding him down while on his knees right beside him, his eyes full of insanity and grin stretched so far, the corners of his mouth nearly reached into his eyes.

Moon was there, screaming for help but due to his ripped voice box, it came out as deep static and weak words. He struggled against Sun's grip, fighting for his life but his luck must been low because it had no effect on Sun.

He had many stab marks and holes all over his body that leaked with oil. The dark part of his face was ripped off and laying on the floor beside Sun. Moon's eye seemed to be pulled out, his eye hole showing ripped wires and leaked with oil like tears..

Moon would continue so scream and reach out for you as Sun look towards you with an obsessed look..hearts filling his insane eyes..

"Oh my sweet Y/N! It's so nice to see you..my darling..~" Sun sang to you, stabbing Moon in the legs so he couldn't run.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!? STOP HURTING HIM!" You shouted as you run towards Moon but Sun grab you by your shoulders and pin you against the playground wall, making you drop your flashlight.

"Oh poor Moon..he wouldn't be like that if he known better to not take things that aren't his..~" Sun chuckled as he watch you struggle in his grip. He then lean down close to your face, ready to kiss you until you kneed him in his crotch area, making him collapse to his knees.

Moon then shouted towards you, "Run..G-Get out of here..I want you s-s-safe..I will always love you Y/N.. You always will be my moonlight to my darkness nights.." Moon smiled weakly at you as Sun moves towards him to finish him off.

You felt tears flow down your cheeks but you ran off, pushing the door forcefully and made your way out the daycare as fast as you can. "I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU..RUN...RUN WHILE YOU CAN MY LOVE..RUN-" And like that..a loud crash of metal can be heard as Moon went silent..making you scream out from the pain of losing a dear friend..

The daycare door slammed open and Sun came out with an insane look, knife dripping with oil in his tight grip. Suddenly, Sun screamed out..

"Y/N..WE CAN GO ALL NIGHT LONG..BUT YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THE PREDATOR ALWAYS CATCH HIS PREY IN THE END~"

______________________________________

(This has nothing to do with Our lullaby.)