Level 2

After venturing down corridors and halls that mirrored those before, Fay eventually stopped.

"How do I get out?"

"Oh right of course, here!"
Suddenly, a compartment pushed up against her back and launched her out onto the cold floor.

"Ow!" She called out as her hands hit the ground.
She looked up at the room she was now in.

It had posters and merchandise of the Supdrop animatronic everywhere, and was entirely yellow.
It also had a large garage-type door on the left, which looked like it had never been opened.

"Hush, please! The others will hear you!" The animatronic flailed his arms frantically.

"Others?"

"You need to act fast if you wanna get out before closing time. Get into that vent there! Then you can let me out from the outside, and we can find you an exit!"
He pointed up to a rusty metal vent in the corner.

"You can't get out? How will I know where to go?"

The sun bot paused for a moment in thought.
His stomach compartment opened up yet again and out sprang a small watch-looking gadget.

'How did I not notice that before?!' Fay stared at the contraption blankly, but decided to brush off the question to save time.

She took hold of it and strapped it around her wrist.
"Uhmmm.. what is it."

"It's a Sunwatch! If we lose contact, I can talk to you through it!" He replied cheerfully.

"Woah, that's cool."
She smiled at it and allowed Sundrop to lift her into the vent.

Fay coughed a few times at the dust in the vent, and turned back to face Sundrop.

He always seemed to be looking at her with an expression full of life and wonder, but eyes that were fully dead.
"Go on, I believe in you Sunshine!"

In that moment, she stopped.
And she stayed, as though waiting for something.
A pointer, a signal, a last remark.
Anything.
Maybe something to tell her she was delusional, or that she wasn't really there.

She got nothing but a smiley robot.

Maybe she'd grow to like that robot.

She turned and started on her way down the vent.

Along the way, muffled voices arose, and Fay curiously followed the sound.

"You are the best! Everybody loves you!" She found a wolf animatronic praising herself as she sat in front of a mirror.

"Goodness, and I thought Gregory was narcissistic." She mumbled, backing away and continuing down the vent system.

The next time she came to a split in the vent, she took a left, which led her to Glamrock Chica's room.

She watched from the vents as Chica shredded on her guitar, and pondered how safe it would be to clap for her.

She shuffled back and continued again on her way, occasionally coughing at the choking dusty aroma.

Eventually, she stopped.
Where was she supposed to go?
The vent was a one-way endless straight line, and she was growing tired.

Just then, a music box began to sound somewhere above her.

She looked up, and squealed as a peculiar looking robot with spider legs and symbols on the end of its arms hurdled itself towards her.

She threw herself forward to avoid it crashing onto her head, and raced down the vent.