Level 6

Fay crawled down the metal tunnel after Vanny, who occasionally stopped and turned to check that she was still following.

As they exited the vent and dropped down into the main area of the Pizzaplex, Fay bit her lip.

The intercom sounded through the speakers which made her heart skip.

"The Mega Pizzaplex is now closed. Initiating night-time protocols."

Fay stomped her foot and let out an exasperated cry, but immediately covered her mouth as her anger melted away into a puddle of sadness.
She shrunk into a woeful pile on the floor and tears welled up in her eyes for what was probably the third or fourth time that night.

"I just want my family.." she murmured.

Vanny peered down at her silently, and the next time Fay looked up, Vanny was extending a hand to her.
"I can be your family for a little while." She offered in a delicate tone.

Fay stared at her hand, then wiped a tear on her sleeve and smiled up at Vanny thankfully.
She took her hand, and the two of them resumed their journey to... wherever.

It had slipped Fay's mind in the heat of the moment to ask where exactly they were off to.

But she blindly followed her savior without question, and soon she tugged back against Vanny and stopped.
"Where are we going?"

Vanny never seemed to reply immediately, as thought she had to awaken from her own world with each and every sentence.
"My boss can get you out of here."
She replied eventually.

Fay smiled uneasily and proceeded.
"Wait.." she stopped. "wouldn't it make sense that the doors can only open at six?"

Vanny turned her head sharply, and Fay shuddered.
"I mean- since all the other old pizzerias used to open up at six- y'know-?"

Vanny seemed to tense up at the mention of the old pizzerias.
"What do you know about the other ones?"

"Uhm..." Fay thought for a moment, in silence. "I'm not really sure. Just rumors. Like how some kid's frontal lobe was crushed in Fredbear's Family Diner, and those children went missing in Freddy Fazbear's all those years back."

As Fay spouted out random conspiracies and rumors about the different locations, she tried wondering where Vanny fit into all of it and why she was so curious.

"There were also rumors that the daughter of the guy who owned Afton Robotics was killed to one of his creations, but that one's kinda silly-"
Vanny whipped around.

"Afton Robotics?"

"Yea! That company that made Children's Party Robots? The co-owner of Fazbear's?"

Vanny turned away without another word and began to talk to herself with melodic rhythms in her voice.

Fay couldn't focus much now that she'd clouded her mind with old Freddy's tales, but managed to pick up little snippets of the one sided conversation like "Don't worry sir," and "it's all coming together."

Vanny took Fay's arm moments later with a haste that was almost violent, and lugged her down through the Pizzaplex. It was huge, and seemed to go on for mile after mile.

"So," Vanny broke the silence eventually, speaking in a high pitch, "how do you know about the Afton's?"

"It's a really funny story which is actually quite complicated, but people I know used to make rumors that we were related." Fay chortled and scratched the back of her head.

"Have you heard of... William Afton?"

Fay was growing tired of all the questions, but since she was conversing with an adult, there wasn't much she could do but answer.

"The name rings a bell, but nothing specific." She replied.

She couldn't bring herself to understand why Vanny would ask questions out of the blue, give small reactions and then continue on in silence.

Fay built up fears and worries with each step, though she never fought back and never asked questions. Vanny picked up the pace little by little.

Vanny seemed more agitated with each passing moment, and Fay took this as a sign of caution.

She followed Vanny carefully, as the two of them wove around the beams of light emitted from the eyes of the Clean Up Staff Bots.
Fay wasn't sure why she was avoiding them, but Vanny seemed to confidently stride around them and so she decided to do the same.

Maybe it was safer?

"Map bot..." Vanny uttered.

Fay cocked her head to the side. "Map bot?"

She let go of the rabbit's hand, and took herself right over to a Staff Bot.
"Maybe these have map-"

The bot swooped down and picked her up, screaming angry sirens.

WEE-OO WEE-OO!!

She cried out and Vanny rushed over, but the sounds of loud clanking metal feet drew nearer.

Vanny pried Fay out of the arms of the Staff Bot, and clutched onto her like a robber with a bag of riches.

In turn, the Staff Bots shrieked, like a pattern of dominos tumbling from one to the next.

Each Staff Bot Vanny sped past sounded an ear piercing alarm, which quickly became incredibly annoying to Fay.

Vanny stopped between the two parallel escalators, hastily calculating her next move, when suddenly a large metal being crashed down over the balcony and toppled onto Fay, snatching her clean out of Vanny's arms.

Vanny scowled and ran after the figure as ît scampered to its feet and away with Fay.

She looked up at the mysterious being, and it was none other than...

"Sundrop!!" She cried out in joy, embracing the metal torso of her animatronic friend.

"Hello, Sunshine!" He replied joyfully as he gazed down at her.
His cheeks were locked in that bubbly smiley position that blocked out the bottom half of his eyes from view.
She beamed up at him, delighted to see her buddy again, but then blinked thoughtfully.

"I don't understand," Fay peered over Sundrop's shoulder, at Vanny, who was falling behind.

"You don't have to understand, Sunshine." Sun looked back at the distance he'd gained from Vanny.
"Just don't look back."

{A/N: Hiiiii!! Feel free to drop any ideas for plot twists and stuff in this chapter or any previous Author Note chapters, but I'd just like to give a huge thank you to my big brother David who originally helped me come up with the idea for this story and has helped me develop it since. He's probably the biggest supporter of this series, and I love him more than Dairy Milk Chocolate :)))) <3333
Davey, ik you'll be reading this, I love you! >:]
I bet half of ya'll who aren't Dee only came across my account because you have shit relationships with your siblings or parents. Don't worry, my oldest two brothers are donkey asses. :))
Love you all, thank you Dee! See y'all in the next chapter!!}