Final Level

(This'll probably be the longest chapter, so read it when you're comfortable and you have a moment to yourself :] }
{ also, TW: Gore description [not TOO detailed?] }
{LASTLY! Please don't sexualise the descriptions, remember Fay is twelve and that this book is nothing to do with underage activity.}

Vanny carried her with minimal effort through the Pizzaplex, running past several mazes of corridors that just led to more rooms and corridors.

It was rather funny, Fay thought. She would've assumed Vanny's peculiar paw-feet would slip and skid against the smooth, reflective floor tiles like a duck running on ice.

Soon, Vanny darted down a corridor, taking every other twist and turn like she had a visible map of the area. The two eventually came to the same dead end where the blonde security lady had first found Fay.
Before she could tell left from right, Fay was launched at the wall with such force that one of her ears began to ring, and she could've sworn she heard her head crack.
She yelped and fell to the ground, the grit on the gravel below scraping her knees.
She tried to muster up a sentence, unable to even hear her own thoughts over the incessant ringing.
"wh..." She mumbled between weak mouth movements, like her jaw was hanging loose.
Vanny remained in situ, the stitched open-mouthed grin on her face appearing much more threatening to Fay now that she was seeing triple, and something shuffled in the dark.
Vanny didn't turn, didn't flinch.
Fay would've assumed she hadn't even noticed the noise, had she not raised a costume-covered finger to her mask mouth in a shushing manner.
The light flickered as Fay fought to lift her head, casting a light across Vanny's eyes that portrayed in a much more threatening way than it had previously. All Fay could see when she looked into Vanny's eyes (all six of them, in her case.) was a blood red lightning storm.

The noise sounded again, this time as more of a rustle of metals and clanking of pipes from somewhere above. Like searching.
When the noise faded, Vanny sprang forward and drew something from a fold in her rabbit suit.

A three-bladed fan?
No, Fay's vision was beginning to come together.
There was a sharp flick, and she squinted up at the object.
A mallet?
No.
Vanny brought the object closer to Fay's chin, using it to raise her head slightly.
The cold metal against Fay's chin sent a shiver down her neck, making her hairs stand up like guards.

Then, Fay felt a slight sting.
She gripped her chin as Vanny made a singular dot with a flick knife, and crimson blood began to pool around and out of the tiny spot.

Vanny held out a paw to Fay, who scuttled back helplessly against the wall. She knew now how all odds were against her, and how, even though it was technically Sundrop's fault, all she wanted in that moment was his cold metal embrace.

When Fay refused her paw, Vanny reached it down and caressed her face lightly, before slapping it harshly. Fay heard a snap in the back of her neck, but turned her head back to face Vanny so quickly that it couldn't have been anything serious.
The slap in itself also had no effect, considering how padded Vanny's paw was.

"Stop... no." Fay managed to say finally.

A lump of fear and self pity churned in her stomach and rose to her throat, making her heart flutter with anxiety on the way up, and Fay found herself crying without actual tears.

Vanny removed a paw to reveal a pale, slender hand with long nails, which were five perfect ovals.
She held the flick knife in between her index and middle finger, with her thumb pressed lightly against the tip of the black handle.

She guided it down past Fay's forehead, then pressed the blunt side of the cold blade against her skin and led it down her neck and to her upper arm.

"Please.", was all Fay could say.