Level 5

Moondrop delivered Fay to a small cluttered room with low down metal doors and began tapping at his wrist the moment he set her down.

"What are you doing?" She asked, trying to block out the noises of the nearing monsters down the halls.

"I'm using your Sunwatch to give you access to the Pizzaplex's Security System." He responded.

Fay paused for a moment.
"How did you know I had a Sunwatch?"

"Uhm-..."

"Can any of the animatronics hack into the watch?"

"Stop asking questions kid." Moon grunted as another star on his hat faded.

He looked up from his wrist and gave the next instruction.
"Click that button there and both the doors will shut."

Fay did so, and realized as she did how close the animatronics had been to her, as they were now already scratching and pounding on the doors outside.

"These doors were designed to keep the staff safe in an emergency. As long as there's sustainable power, you'll be fine." He explained.

"Moon, the power's at 15%."

Out of all the conversations she'd ever had, nothing could prepare her for what she was about to hear.

A bike horn honk.

"What the heck was that?!"

"Don't worry about it. Just don't repeat what I said."

"I don't even know what you said!"

"That dumb filter.." he murmured.

"What?"

"I have a filter on my language to prevent cussing in the daycare." Moon explained.

"What would you be doing in the daycare?" Fay wondered aloud.

"Uhhh... hey, what did I tell you about asking questions??"

"Sorry." She shrugged vaguely.

"Wait here." He lifted a hatch in the ceiling and clambered up into it, leaving only his glowing red eyes visible to Fay.

"You're just gonna leave me here?! At the worst possible time!?" She called up at him sharply.

".....bye!" And like that, he disappeared down the vent.

Fay let out a shriek of annoyance and stomped over to the security cameras. She glanced over at the glowing electricity percentage.

'11%.'
It was dropping fast.

She jumped as Monty began bashing against the door from the outside, and had it not been reinforced for emergencies, he would've already smashed it down.

Trembling, Fay stepped back and folded herself into the corner under the security desk, hugging her knees to her chest.

As the thuds from the outside got louder, and Chica screeched out and scraped at the door, Fay remained silent and defenseless in the corner beneath the desk.

The best attack she could counter against the giant robots would be throwing a chair or loose ceiling panel at them.
If it was a group of bullies - human bullies, that would be different. She knew round about how to defend herself. But the only thing she'd gain out of punching metal, she knew, was a broken wrist.

Trying to keep her breathing to a minimal so as to not make noise, Fay broke into a cold fearful sweat.

Monty roared outside and pounded against the door, and she gasped silently as dents formed in the metal and the bolts holding the door in place quaked.

Fay braced herself tightly for what may come, and as the heat of the situation piled up on her, she began imagining the doom that would occur as soon as Monty burst in.

Suddenly, a room tile shifted, and all other noise stopped.
Chica stopped screeching, Monty stopped bashing against the door, and someone or something from inside the vent dragged one of the panels away and lowered themself down.
"Moon?... Sunny?..."

For a little more safety, Fay snapped her eyes shut and forced herself as far back into the corner as she could manage, listening to her heart thump at an alarming rate that didn't seem to be decelerating.

She thought quickly, however, that she'd need an eye open to throw a chair in case one of the animatronics had found it's way in through the vent.

'6%'
She peeked one eye open, and gazed up at a white bunny costume with glowing red eyes and a stitched open-mouthed smile.

The bunny turned back to her, and they stared at one another in screaming silence until the bunny crouched down.

It waved at her slowly; like a calm her almost threatening wave, and held out a paw to her.

"You want me to come with you?." Fay glanced down at the paw glove and then back at the bunny's eyes.

The bunny nodded.

"How do I know I can trust you?" She asked.

The bunny was unresponsive for a moment, but then replied, and spoke in the softest female voice.
"You won't die."

Fay hesitated to consider, and at that moment, Monty proceeded bashing like he'd been frozen in time on the outside.
The sudden noise made her jolt slightly, and she looked back over the bunny, who tilted it's head patiently.

"Alright, that's good enough for me." She breathed, and extended her hand to that of the rabbit lady.

Fay was tugged out from under the desk gently by the rabbit, and she admired how the suit was made from the silkiest fake fur.

The rabbit picked her up by the waist and held her in the air.
The glow of the rabbit's red eyes were much softer than that of Moon's, but somewhat less comforting.

"What's your name?" They asked each other in usion, and Fay giggled.

"I'm Fay." She smiled.

"Vanny." The rabbit replied.

Vanny pulled Fay close and extended an arm up to the ceiling panel she'd dropped down through. She pulled herself up with impressive strength while holding Fay.

The warmth from the rabbit was consoling, unlike any cold metal Fay had felt that night.

She clung onto the warmth like she'd never feel it again, and Vanny kept a surprisingly firm grip, considering she was wearing paw gloves, on Fay's back.

Vanny placed her down in the vent, and chortled slightly, like a school kid trying to hold in a laugh during class.

"What?" Fay asked with a giggle of her own.

Vanny stopped, and stared directly into Fay's eyes.

"Follow me."