The Walk-In (Smut Chapter)

Honestly, when was the last time you woke up so ecstatic and eager to go to work? Everything seemed a bit brighter today. Your coffee tasted a bit richer, the sun a touch warmer on your skin, and the cool autumn air more crisp then usual. And today was a late start for you! Which meant you had to work later, which meant you got to spend more time with Freddy. The thought of him made you gulp as your heart rate spiked for a moment.

'I wonder what other things he's programmed to do.' You ponder as you sip your coffee on your balcony. You let your mind wander to all the things you've ever wanted to with someone. The things that seemed impossible, the things that society deemed 'taboo'. Maybe you could do all those things with Freddy. Would he judge you for indulging him with all your desires? Would he tell someone you were fucking the A.I. Animatronic? No, no he wouldn't. Doing so would deprive him of whatever he wanted.... What did he want?

You reminded yourself to ask when you saw next him.

It wouldn't be until an hour after closing time that you got to see Freddy. Apparently, he had a malfunction sometime in the morning so all performances for the rest of the day were canceled. That meant more kids in the daycare to feed and the kids running around the complex needed for fuel for their activities. When the three other band members came to retrieve their overnight snacks, all they had mentioned was that Freddy was still in parts and services. The fact that he had been down there for so long had you more then worried. You had gotten half way through your audit paperwork for the evening by the time you had convinced yourself you should go look for the big guy. Before you could get up and do that though. The steady metal footfall of an animatronic could be heard making its way to you. Looking up, a wave of relief washed over you as your grinning metal friend stood in the door way to your office, towering over you as usual.

Your name slipped huskily from his maw before he made his way to you and scooped you up in his arms, nuzzling his face against yours. "There you are. I missed you!"

You return the gesture, caressing his opposite cheek with your palm. "I was here the whole day!" You laughed before he put you down. "I heard that there was an incident this morning and that you were in P&S all day. What happened?"

Immediately, Fazbear's face falls, his ears flattening. "I...am not sure. One minute I was fine and the next, I wasn't." His mouth presses into a hard line, worry etched on his features for the briefest of seconds before the smile returned to his face. "But I am better now and ready to help you with your task!"

You chuckle at him, happy to see him happy. "Alright, let's rock and roll!"

This time, you remembered your jacket. Even though it wasn't nearly as cold in the walk in as it was the freezer, you had just gotten a shipment of refrigerated supplies in and it would take twice as long to count and organize them, even with Freddy's help. Having his company made it worth it though. The conversation flowed naturally, even the silent moments while you counted and mumbled to yourself were comfortable.

After about two hours of work, you were in the home stretch with only a small corner left of supplies to get through. Another 30 minutes, tops. Deciding to take a break, you climb down the ladder and grab your hydro flask from its spot on one of the shelves and take a deep swig. You make your way over to Freddy who is sitting on the floor on the other end of the walk in and smile while you watch him check over his work on the clip board. Once he's finished, he looks up and seems surprised to see you.

"Hi," you huff, amused and exasperated by his reaction to your presence.

"Hi," he replies, his tone giving nothing away. You frown at him.

"Were you expecting someone else?" You put your arms out to your side, turning from side to side and looking for someone else that may have been hiding in the fridge with them. You were trying not to show how annoyed you were. Was your company no longer good enough for him?