Freddy's Room (Smut Chapter)

Her tone was accusatory to say the least.

"Oh, good evening Guard Vanessa. I was taking our Food and Beverage manager to the clinic. She injured her hand while at work earlier today." Freddy spoke with such confidence, even though half of what he was saying was a lie.

Vanessa motions for him to put you down, which he complies to, if not reluctantly. She points her light at your banged up hand, wincing at the big bruise that had bloomed to its full glory.

"Yeah, that looks pretty bad. But you need to get back to your room, Freddy. Our friend here can walk herself to med bay." she smirks at you in a mocking manner. You physically bite your tongue to stop yourself from spewing venom at her. Lucky for both of you, your big bear intervenes.

"I can not allow her to walk there on her own. Over the past 48 hours, I have observed her tripping and falling on multiple occasions. If it happens again, she will injure her hand further."

You realize that he's essentially calling you a clutz and you open your mouth to disagree before snapping it shut. He wasn't exactly wrong in his statement. But you also knew he wasn't saying it to be malicious, but to be able to spend time with you.

Vanessa grins, unable to hide her amusement. "Can't argue with that. We replayed your acrobatics over and over in the security office. Gave us all a nice laugh." she chuckles and pats your shoulder before turning and walking away.

You bristle in her direction, your whole body tense while you grip the wrist of your injured hand. Your anger slowly fades once Freddy picks you up again and brings you to his room. You had passed by many times before, waving or nodding to the band whenever they were there and they noticed you; but you had never been inside any of them.

Freddy's room put the Sun to shame. Every corner was lit up like a christmas tree on fire. Neon lights shaped into lightening bolts littered the walls, some surrounded a large neon light that read "Freddy Fazbear". If you didn't know any better, you would've thought Freddy was the most self centered person on the face of the planet. Various versions of his image took up all the space on the fire red couch across the room. Hats, plushies, candy dispensers, balloons, any and all merch you could think of, it was there. With Freddy's face on it.

It's only when he calls your name do you realize just how warm and dizzy you are. The lights beating down on you are far too intense, too much.

"Hey Fred," you swallow, doing your best to keep your voice steady. "Where are the light switches?"

Freddy turns to you, having cleared off the couch of his merch and making sure the cushions were fluffed for you.

Oblivious to your state, he looks to a panel of switches on the opposite wall. "Over there, next to the vanity, little one."

You lunge for them, sliding down each one until there's only a faint glow lighting your way. You turn around, trying to play it off as if this was part of your plan. You look over at Freddy, to where he's plopped himself down on the couch and is rummaging under it with one hand and gesturing for you to join him with the other. You slink over and take a seat, right in his lap. You lean back on the arm of the couch, resting your arms behind your head.

"Hey there, superstar!" he beams at you, fishing up a red bag.

You grin at him, "Hey big guy. Come here often?"

He places the small bag next to him. "Of course I do. This is my room."

You can't help the explosive laughter that rips through you, gasping for breath and wiping away the tears that stream down your face. Freddy smiles at you, not understanding why you were shaking with laughter but thoroughly satisfied with your happiness. As you calm down, he takes your injured hand in his.