Naughty, knotty (Smut Chapter)

"W-what are you doing down there, little one?" Freddy pants, pulling his cock from your mouth.

You whine at the loss of him but then realize you have a much bigger problem on your hands. You think back to the first night he had his mouth on you, when you had tried to pleasure yourself but were stopped by his intense stare and stern voice. You stop rubbing, even as you feel yourself throb with anticipation.

"Uhhhh.... Nothing?" you pull your hand from your pants and shrug, giving him a weak grin. That was obviously not good enough because Freddy tucks his hands under your arms and hauls you up to stand in front of him. Carefully, he slides your pants over your hips, leaning in to press kisses along your exposed skin and sending shivers up your spine. He holds your hand while you lift your feet out of your pants and fling them to the side. And then, you're laying across his lap, ass exposed to the cool air, his warm hand gently caressing your bottom.

"Uh, Fred? Whatcha doi-" you're cut short by a hard slap across your bottom. You lurch forward but Freddy holds you in place with his other paw.

"I'm sorry, superstar, but I have to do this. You were bad, and bad ones have to be punished." he grumbles into your ear.

He spanks you again, making you cry out. Freddy shushes you, rubbing your red cheeks in attempts to soothe them before...SLAP! Another one, but this time you moan when he slips a digit into your waiting heat.

And to your surprise, Freddy wastes no time roughly fucking you with his finger, the thick digit sliding out of you with ease, if not a little resistance from your tight pussy, before slamming back into you. The pace he sets is brutal, not like the gentle kisses and caresses you're used to, no. All those other times with Freddy had been different, a decent middle of the road between love making and fucking. This though....him stretching you and filling you with no signs of slowing down, despite the desperate cries and moans coming from you, apologizing and pleading with him.... This was borderline animalistic the way he was dominating you, pounding your hole while spanking your ass. He was remorseless and for some reason, you found yourself only getting wetter and hotter with the thought.

It was hard to hear Freddy calling your name through the ringing in your ears. His warm, gravelly voice muffled behind the sound; that, and the blood pumping in your ears.

Oh shit...did you cum?

Your heaving chest and the pressure in your stomach tell the story. You had cum around his fingers twice without even realizing it, the trance he had unintentionally put you in finally breaking only after you had collapsed from exhaustion. Freddy pulls you into his arms, laying your head against his shoulder while cradling your head.

"I'm here, I have you. You're safe. You did such a great job, superstar," he cooes, rubbing your back with one hand.

You flinch when a light from a passing security bot moves across the room, illuminating you and Freddy briefly through the crack in the curtains. The bright light makes you squeeze your eyes shut and cling to your protector. He holds you closer and stands up, holding you steady against him with one hand positioned under your raw bottom and using the other to close the curtains.

Careful not to jolt you, Freddy moves back to the couch and lays you on your back, his face buried into your neck. You wiggle at the sensation as goosebumps litter your soft skin.

"Freddyyy!" You whine and attempt to wrestle from his grasp. He intentionally huffs into your neck, his sharp teeth grazing against you when smiles.

He sits back, looking down at you, your hair going every which way, lips red and swollen. "What is wrong, superstar?" he grins.

You huff, aware that he knows that you know what he's doing. And you didn't like it (ok, maybe you liked it a little). You missed the times when he would give in to you, he would do whatever you wanted, no matter what you asked, as long as you found pleasure in it. Now, it was like a switch had been flipped. He was still doing everything to pleasure you, even if you weren't sure if you would like it. His concern for your safety and wellbeing was balanced with his need to consume you, no matter how rough it had to get in order to do that.