Stir the media

"Well, that was quick," Lena muttered, eyes widening as her notifications started to build up. Winn, who was sitting on the chair next to her, peeked over. Kara, who was sitting on the counter, looked at the phone as well.

A lot of comments questioning if it was actually Lena Luthor.

Some people are already starting conspiracy theories.

Some are asking about future projects, surprisingly.

There were a lot of comments about how majestic Kara looked.

"They love you already, Kara," Winn cheered, raising a hand for a high five. Kara did her best in returning it, raising a paw to Winn's hand. A wide smile on her puppy face.

"It's too early to read all of these," Lena scrolled through her comments, her eyes looking at the time in the top right corner. 7:57 AM. She closed the app after a few seconds, lowering her phone to the kitchen counter.

"There is no need to read them at all, Ms. Luthor," Boss spoke from the kitchen. "Much of our team will be looking through them. Alex, could you pass me the salt shaker?"

"I passed it to you." Alex looked up from the pan, where some eggs were cooking.

"You passed me the one with black pepper in it."

"Oh, sorry." Alex opened the cupboard up top, taking out another shaker. She held it out to Boss, "here."

Much had happened after the meeting. For one, they returned to Lena's actual home since the door had been repaired and enforced, and the apartment had been thoroughly searched and cleaned. Different guards arrived on the first floor to replace the ones assassinated.

After the extensive meeting with everyone, Alex and Boss seemed to get along better.

"Thank you."

"As Boss said, you don't need to really read what people say. Some of our agents are undercover on the app and will look over everything, see if there's anybody with suspicious accounts." Alex closed the cupboard.

"It's astounding how fast people noticed the post." Lena watched as her phone kept vibrating on the counter. So much buzzing.

Kara padded over to the phone and placed a paw on it. Lena looked at the puppy, "I just find it surprising it was noticed so early in the morning."

Kara lifted her paw and placed it on the phone again.

"Well, people are awake at 7 am. Some just wake up and go immediately to their social media." Winn adjusted himself on his chair.

"Well, it couldn't hurt to read some more, right?" Before Lena could reach her phone, Kara rested both paws and laid on it. "Kara." Lena scolded

Kara just let out a small, non-threatening growl before laying her head down.

Alex looked up from her pan and chuckled. "She's right. Looking at them won't do much. It's best to rest your eyes; your concussion won't get better if you keep staring at it."

Lena was astounded when Kara nodded along. "How did you know?"

"Once you're her friend, and she finds out your hurt, she's gonna take care of you. If she had been her regular self, she would stand guard in your room, making sure you don't leave until you fully recover." Alex peeked underneath the eggs, noting it to be a bit burnt. She quickly turned off the heat. Burnt eggs weren't the worst.

"I came down with a cold and a bit of a sore throat once," Winn spoke up," But I still went to work, and Kara would pass by every couple of minutes, asking if I needed anything. She would bring me items, regardless if I had asked. By the end of the day, I had a drawer full of tissues and painkillers and multiple cups of tea on top of my desk. Ms. Grant let me leave early so that Kara wouldn't be distracted." Lena couldn't help but chuckle.