C 2

"I would like a lawyer"

"You are not being charged with anything, miss Stacey as I told miss jones-Watson"

"Her name is just miss Jones. I am sure she made you aware of that"

"As I told 'miss Jones' why would you want a lawyer if you have nothing to hide"

"Well as you probably heard before as I am
Sure you did. I am not guilty of anything. I am aware of my rights—"

"I know. Miss Jones said the same thing"

"Good then you know, that I know my rights and I say I want a lawyer"

"Miss Stacey, I'm not charging you with anything. Just answer a few questions and I would be out of your hair quickly."

"If I wasn't being charged with anything then I wouldn't be here. Lawyer"

"You don't need a lawyer. Just answer one question"

"Not until I have my lawyer"

I  cross my  arms as I lean back popping my chewing gum as I stare blankly at the agent.

Him getting annoyed.

"For good sake forget the damn lawyer and tell me did you know Peter Parker was a murderer!?!"

"A murderer? Peter? Come on,  boy couldn't even last in a basic one on one combat"

"I know you knew  all this time that he is Spider-Man"

"If you know I knew  then why you asking me? Is it because you don't know? Because if you don't know then how would you know I knew, as I never even had  a notion."

"Miss Stacey I suggest you quit playing games and tell me. Did you know or didn't you?"

"Did know Peter Parker,   or did I know that Peter Parker is apparently a murderer? Or did I know Spider-Man?  Or the fact I have recently come to have learned that Peter Parker is apparently spider-man. For if you are asking if I knee Peter of course I did we are best friends, siblings basically, like have you seen the family photos? But if you are asking if I knew  that he is a murderer  I don't think so.... as that would make me an accomplice,  and last I remembered I didn't murder anyone with Peter Parker. But if you are asking if I know   Spider-Mann personally? Or that the fact we just found out that Peter Parker is in fact Spider-Man, that would be  a different answer. Like i don't even have him on my Instagram story  if that's what you mean.  Like hey,  meet my buddy Spider-Man, who is actually my best friend Peter Parker. Did you see that? Because last I checked I never did that and I am sure I would have broadcasted if I did in fact know him. You know how many people would be envious of that? I'll tell you the truth. I have Just seen him on the news saving innocent civilians and defeating villains, same as you detective"

"STOP DODGING THE QUESTION!!!"

He slams his hands on the table in front of me.

I sit forward as I bring my hands together on the table in front of me.

"You seem to have  built up anger. Have you ever thought of therapy?Counselling? I know that some people take anti-depressants to really channel it"

"I don't need need medication!"

He slams a fist on the table once again.

I move back as I raise my arms up in defence.

"Geez. Sorry. Just trying to help"

"Why don't you help me, by actually answering the question,  miss Stacey? How about that?"

"Okay. I'm sorry. I promise, I will answer your question... "