C 18

We leave Doctor Strange's place as Peter had somewhat of a plan.

Well his plan consisted of helping the villains at Happy's place.

Without Happy knowing.

Yep this is going to go well.

I head to Aunt May who is in a truck.

We needed something that no one would spot a giant lizard, an metal octopus man hybrid and a Sandman in.

We can always just say it was costumes for a convention.

I'm sure everyone would believe you, if you told them it was Stark Industries inspired.

Although people not so sweet with Stark Industries at the moment, so that may be a bad idea.

The plus side is a man in a yellow high visibility bomber jacket, as well as one in a hoodie and a coat.

Seems perfectly normal in comparison.

The other three.

Not so much.

I sit in  the truck as I wait for Peter.

"You good Gwen?"

I turn to May who looks at me with a light smile

"Yeah"

"Peter told me about MIT"

"Yeah, wasn't meant to be I guess. But hopefully after all 'this' it would be fine"

"How's your parents taking it?"

"The whole Peter situation or my whole future situation?"

May chuckles.

"The Peter thing... hopefully will brush over. They know deep down he is a sweet kid"

"That's not what they said last time I spoke about Peter to them. My mom especially"

"She cares about you. And I trust her judgement. Even though she is wrong about Peter. She is just looking out for you."

"I know."

"As for your future. Just remember that your future is yours, no one else's. No one can force anything on you or take away those of which is important."

"Did you meet my parents or did you miss out on the Christmas dinners?"

"They just want you to go to the best school"

"And study what I hate. I'm not a journalist Aunt May"

"They probably feel it's the most financially stable for you."

"I don't want stability. I want enjoyment. Excitement. Happiness. Just something that keeps me on my toes and makes my heart beat like a mile a minute. Something that just makes me feel.... Safe and secure yet not boring.  Just full of life. Of hope. That no matter what happens you'll be okay. I don't know if that even makes sense"