C 22

I turn to leave but am stopped as other Peter webs the door handle.

The once caring moment gone.

"What is wrong with you!?"

I turn as I glare at him shoving him back slightly.

Being carful to watch my film camera he still has around his neck.

I then turn as I storm over to my door trying to open it.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry I just- I can't loose you."

"So you end up webbing my door so I can't open it. What are you a caveman? While my Peter is trying to fix your villains by himself. He needs me!"

I try to pull my door open again but it doesn't budge.

"You are safer here!"

I turn glaring fiercer at other peter.

"Unbelievable."

"Gwen, now that I know you are safe, so no matter what happens you'll be okay"

"I'm the only one who can help him. I can read the machine specs. I can manufacture the equipment. It will take my Peter hours to work it out in his own!"

Other Peter walks up to me.

"Gwen you can't go after him right now. I'm not messing around it's not safe. The guys from my world are not safe!"

"Guess what. Nobody can make make my decisions for me. Nobody. This is my choice. My choice. Mine"

Peter shakes his head at me.

"Look I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry(?) I know you care about me and I am touched, really. No guy has ever cared about me in the way you have shown these couple days. It's annoying that you have to be from another universe. And basically be the same person of someone I would never get with. Which just makes the whole situation weird. But somehow you guys are the same but not. That doesn't even make sense. But to me it does. I-I liked you. I liked spending time with you this past day. I liked how buoy treated me. Until now. Now you are making me feel incapable"

"Gwen I know you are capable of so much which is why I can't have you out there in harms way. I couldn't live with myself if something happened to you. I would just blame myself"

Tears cloud other Peter's eyes and I can tell this is a touchy subject with him.

He must have lost someone important to him.

The thing is he has to realise he won't loose me.

He will have me.

And no multiverse, dimensional reality will change that.

May be another me, but it will always be me.

Or her.

Whichever way you want to look at it.

He has other me to go back to.

Why he so scared of my safety?

My life?

Did something happen to her?

My expression softens.

I pull Peter into a hug.

"It would never be your fault I matter what happens to me"

"I will always feel like it is, was"

I pull away a bit, arms still around his torso.

"P-Peter Look at me"

Peter looks from the ground to me.

"This is  all new to me.  I can barely deal with one Peter, my Peter, never mind You. Even though we hardly know each other I need you to know that, no matter what happens-"