part 0 - 1

trigger warning :
sexual assault, rape, self harm, murder, death, gore

(jungkook pov)

/part 0/

my best friend smashed my back into the wall behind me. i cried as fingers crawled like spiders all over my stomach. he pulled on my shirt, trying to tug it loose while my weak arms held it down.

'please... please stop!' i screamed. my body slid down, now sitting on the ground. my legs thrashed around hitting the potted plant next to me, but the pain didn't stop me from resisting.

a loud sound echoed through the walls. i tasted blood on my mouth. he slapped my face.

'don't be scared' he laughed, tying my arms together.

i was blindfolded as he made me his object. i was a weak doll crying on the ground and no one heard. my friend stripped me of the rest of my clothes like i was a toy. he cut me up like a murderer.

i almost died that day.

/part 1/

my last class was my favorite class. composition and production was the only class i was really interested in, mainly because i was especially good at it.

a new guy sat next to me. he wore an oversized pink sweater, and had long blonde hair that puffed out covering parts of his eyes. his statue was smaller than me, and his face looked so innocent.

kinda pathetic to be honest. but he was cute.

i worked on my semester finals project for the rest of the class. the melody was good. i just needed to incorporate a sample into the intro then i was done.

i peeked at the guy next to me. he was already a step ahead of me, doing the final mixing.

he's rushing i thought. we barely had a few days to work on this.

when class ended i decided to speak to the newcomer.

'how's the project going?' i asked as he closed his laptop.

'pretty smooth' he replied turning towards me. i could see his cat eyes peering up at me and i quickly broke the eye contact, flickering my eyes down to his shoulder.

'me too, mine's coming out great' i said, 'what's your name?'

'i'm min yoongi, what about you?'

'jeon jungkook, but you should call me jeon'

the boy's eyebrows slightly furrow before he starts, 'oh ok, i'll see you tomorrow'

'bye' i rolled my eyes as i turned away.