part 8-9

/part 8/

he was nervous on the ride. saying 'don't be scared' would scare him even more, so i ignored it. he could have left and went home. i guess my dominance lured him in.

'where- where are we going?' he asked me finally, breaking the silence. his puppy eyes were filled with sweet innocence.

'my place' i said, 'it'll be fun, yoongi-yah'

the boy nodded, probably contemplating whether or not he should play it safe and leave me, or risk his life to go home with a hot guy.

i turned onto him, moving in intimately close. his head almost fit under my chin, and his puffy blonde hair tickled my neck. my hand brushed across his body, sliding down and resting onto his waist.

he was beautiful and all to myself.

so can you please come over, closer...
hold me tight, right now.

'it's gonna be fun' i whispered.

/part 9/

i locked the door after yoongi walked in and gestured him to set his bag down.

hanging my jacket over the couch, i leaned back on my counter and gazed at the masterpiece in the doorway. there was no way out, he was mine.

'don't be scared' i laughed, stepping closer. he stumbled back, almost tripping over his own feet.

my scared tattoos were revealed, they trailed all over up and down my arm. the cuts were still there. it made them more beautiful, in a way.

yoongi, on the other hand, was a pure, blank canvas.

'take your sweater off, it's warm in here' i said, my lips grazing his ear.

'why are you so- so close to me?' he shivered.

'don't you like it?' i caressed his cheek and pulled his sweater. he quickly held his arms down, just like i did back then.

i stared at him. he was different from the other guys. it was true, i hated him, but that was only one side of the feeling. he wasn't a brainless body i wanted to discard; he was a person i wanted to become.

the problem was that i could never go back to the past.