part 12-13

/part 12/

i collapsed to the ground, my limbs curling up and nails scratching the carpet.

my powerless arms reached forward to my phone on the ground. it inched in closer and closer, tracks of blood trailing behind, until the tips of my fingers grazed the case.

i was so weak that i had practically dissolved into the floor. my clothes were damp with his blood, sweat, and tears.

911 was an unfamiliar number. i clicked the green call button.

it rung for a few seconds before a dispatcher picked up. i inhaled, and only after hearing my cracked voice did i realize that i was crying.

'my... friend' i whispered into the speaker, my voice was glitching as i hiccuped, 'i think i killed him.'

my hallucinations had disappeared. they were flushed down the drain, leaving no trace of their existence.

there was nothing to blame, it was all me.

/part 13/

i woke up in custody. again, cold chains shackled me down.

i recalled the ambulance rushing in last night and when the nurses carried both of us out. they investigated the scene, even though it was so obvious.

i've already known my punishment for years.

now, i was on death row for first degree murder. there was nothing else to it, it was my final destination.

i could escape my confrontation for as long as i lived because when i die, i would be in the same place as all of my victims.

never mind, i was going to hell.

i was no better than my best friend who was locked up with me.

i never thought i would've turned myself in. especially for harming someone i liked.

but, of course the hate overpowered the love. jealousy was a disease.

at least yoongi wouldn't follow us down this path.

well...

because he's dead.

:0

the end ❤️