part 10-11

/part 10/

i pinned him down on my bed. the sight of him squirming under my grip fueled me up on adrenaline.

'yoongi-yah' i said in a hushed voice, 'enjoy your life for as long as it will last.'

he cried out at my words and attempted to twist his arm out of my hand. that's the only good thing i gained from my current self. strength.

i was no longer a manipulatable, weak boy who endured the pain of abuse.

i was the one who initiated that pain.

the fiery lights turned on like always, i knew what it was telling me to do. but i didn't want to do it... yet. again, yoongi was different.

i'll make you feel my love, it's a night wrapped in darkness.

i cupped his face into my hands. his soft features and blurry tears creating an angelic appearance. his eyes were angled like a kitten's and his lips were pressed together, pink and edible.

pressing my lips onto his, my heart flourished with lust as the contact trickled a colorful sensation down my body.

i pushed my tongue into his mouth, one hand clutching his hair and the other unbuttoning his shirt. his chest was heaving as more tears spilled out, pooling under his neck.

i took a breath, 'feels good? i know, baby boy.'

yoongi whimpered as i undressed him, his naked body glowing red in my eyes.

the blade was already in my hand.

/part 11/

just one last kiss, i told myself as i leaned in and closed the gap.

keeping my lips pressed on his, i shut my eyes as my hand shot towards his shoulder. yoongi screamed his last breath.

i did it.

suddenly, i backed away, letting go of the devil between my fingers. instant regret stung my chest as blood flooded and splattered the sheets like a contagious disease.

i gazed down to see my hands soaked in redness as his blood started collecting into my wounds, coloring my black inked tattoos into a deep maroon.

that hanging body, that body bag, that head with eyeballs rolled inside.

that perfect boy with a hole inside his shoulder, now sleeping peacefully on my blood-stained bed.

no, what have i done?

i covered his shoulder with a sheet, the blood immediately seeping in. his face was drained and white.

he was fading.

// note
oof
jk is annoying