K.TH-1

Princess
{-you come home after a very long day wanting to cuddle you babyboy but he has other things planned-}

Warning: top! Femreader×bottom! Tae, use of toy (dildo), boypussy, girl penis-?, fingering-(male reserving), princess kink, baby boy kink, mommy kink, spanking, fluff.
(a/n:too many warnings but it will be fun tee hee😜)

Y/n came home from an exhausting day. She just wanted to see her baby boy, her princess but she did not expect to see the living room empty. She checked the kitchen, the guest room and at last their sheared bedroom. "Tae Bae where ar-"

Her voice just got stuck in her neck at the ✨bootiful✨ view in front of her, there he was, her boyfriend in the middle of her king sized bed. Knees spread apart, hands in the middle of his thighs speaking of his thighs----He had worn black fishnet stockings. He was wearing a pretty baby blue skirt like the prettiest one you could find. Moving upwards---He wore a preety pink/white crop top which hugged his torso perfectly with 'fuck me' written on it in big black letters. Moving to his neck he wore a big, thick, pink collar with princess craved on it, his lips covered in shiny lip-gloss, his eyes had smokey shade and his hair turned into a man bun. Y/n took out her phone an clicked a picture of him and was about to say something when tae spoke.

"i-i wanted to look preety f-for mommy" "d-do you like it mommy?" he asked, "beautiful, fucking beautiful Princess" she answered in a very deep voice. Y/n put her purse aside and went towards tae. She grabbed him by the collar making him Stand on his fours. She gently held his chin and made him look at her, she smirked, he gulped.

Y/n pulled him in a rough kiss. Tae responded the kiss wrapping his legs around her waist and let his hand sneak to the back of her neck. Y/n held his waist and sat on the edge of the bed with tae on her lap. "You look so fucking beautiful princess" she spoke once they pulled away."You must me exhausted right mommy?" Tae asked "yeah" y/n replied shortly, sighing. "then relieve your stress on me, use me, do whatever you want to mommy". Tae said getting off her lap and layed on the bed.Y/n hovered over him, one hand near his shoulder and the other on his stomach caressing it lightly. Her hand started to hover over his womanhood and sneaked towards his thigh, rubbing it lightly knowing that its one of the most sensitive areas for him. Tae's breath hitched when she sneaked her hand inside his skirt. Y/n pulled him into another kiss. She figured that he wasn't wearing any panties and smirked into the kiss and pulled away. "No panties huh?" she said smirking tae shyly nodded.
"my princess is getting naughtier huh😏" y/n said teasing him a little "only for you mommy" he admited

____________________________

A/n: DON'T WORRY THERE WILL BE A PART TWO

Any requests people?