J. Jk

J. Jk- mafia queen, his queen

{jungkook, a normal police officer who has been on a mission to catch you but will he?}

Warning: domfem!Reader× bottomkook, mafia reader, police officer jungkook,a little bit of spanking, praising, edging, pegging, gagging, lil bit of degrading, mommy kink, babyboy kink, fllllluuuuuufffff.

Requested by: heninkook

<I know this is not the best but I tried my best to figure how to write this hope yall enjoy🤓>

____________________________

"Ma'am the police are on their way. They'll get to our men and you in about 14 minutes" a male voice spoke into the mic

"alright tell the men to leave from where they are and I'll handle the rest" the female smirked.

"okay miss as you say. What eles can I help you with?" the male questioned

"mhm yep, how many people are behind the men and me?" she asked

"there, are about 8 police men after our men and one guy after you" the male replies.

"alright send me the information of the guy after me after that you can take a leave" she spoke smirking wider.

"alright miss give me a minute it'll be gone to you" "okay now you can leave" "alright thank you miss have a good night" "good night to you as well"

And the information was sent to her. Leaning back to her car she scanned the guy's features. Small, bunny like eyes and thin but full lips, small nose and multiple piercings, small waist, thick thighs and brown eyes with brown/black hair. 'jeon jungkook' the name on the information stated.

She smirked 'what a nice, beautiful guy. This is gonna be fun'. After reading the whole thing she was mesmerized by how perfect he looks and he is. Well lets just say that this is not the first time of her reading the information, she had somehow came to know bout him and she was determined to make him her's.

She was determined to make him her property. The mafia queen's babyboy. Kang y/n's babyboy. Okay well yeah she was kind of obsessed with him.

And how fast the time passed it was about time for jungkook to arrive now. Keeping her phone away she got a gun in her hand. Ofc she was not going to shoot him but just for safety measures.

Soon there were footsteps heard and then the sound of a gun falling to the ground. Y/n knocked down jungkook's gun.

Trying to keep his compose he managed to get a good grip on y/n's hand.

"alright alright arrest me but know that I only kill those Whome you police can't" she spoke is deep, husky voice. Both of them stayed at that position for a while when it hit jungkook.

She was right! She had always killed the people who were to be killed and never killed an innocent person.

Letting out a inaudible sigh jungkook let go of her hand. Y/n turned around and crossed her hand over her chest looking at jungkook with one raised eyebrow.

"come on arrest me why don't you" she spoke getting close to jungkook "i-I can't" smirking she got closed to jungkook as he backed away.