M. YG

M. Yg-sugar mommy

{don't ask me why you decided to rile your submissive sugar baby against your office window}

Warning: domfem! Reader ×bottomyoongi, pegging, mommy kink, kitten kink, a lil bit of spanking, degrading, humiliation, fluff.

Requested by: fanficsarenotreal

Sorry for the late ass update
__________________________________

A/n pov

It was a nice evening with soft, cold breeze blowing every now and then, everyone had their own work and the streets were busy. The lights on the streets made it beautifully arranged.

Welp- that's what yoongi saw bent over holding onto the railings of the window while his preety little ass was pounded on by Y/n, his sugar mommy. Lets just say that y/n was not in mood to deal with anything but yoongi got himself into trouble.

-idk how many minutes ago-

There was a Slight knock on the office door "come in" was the response from the person in the office. "Good evening Miss y/n, you have a visitor who has decided to pay you a visit" was the information conveyed to the boss aka y/n "you may send them in" the response ringed through the office while the speaker went through the pile of work she had.

After a short period of 3 minutes of time the, door opened. "hello mommy" the visitors chimed in. Looking at the visitor y/n spoke "hello babyboy, what made you come here" she smiled melting the visitor's heart. The visitor walked towards her. Feeling a light weight on her lap she spoke "what is it yoongi" her stern voice had shivers going down yoongi's spine.

He hugged her and nuzzled his face at the crook of her neck whining for attention. Without letting y/n realises cause she was drowned in work, he slowly started to rut against her rather masculer thigh. Letting out small whimper and cute moans in between. And well you guessed it y/n definitely cannot be so drowned in work that she will ignore her sugar baby's cute little moans and Whimpers. Grabbing his hips she gave his ass a good squeeze before she spoke "listen here slut, you better stop this or this won't be so good for you" yoongi gulped and nodded whimpering out a light "yes mommy", y/n smirked and got back to her work. Not even 3 to 5 minutes in, yoongi, being the slut he was, was rutting against her once again.

Y/n slapped his ass as she switched off her computer and looked at the time. Which was 7:34pm the employees would be gone already so a little fun wouldn't be bad right? Eggsactly that's what y/n thaught.

"strip" she spoke as she let go of him. He immediately got off her lap and stripped. Meanwhile when he was undressing, y/n secrued a strap on- (an:don't ask me where she got it from:'))
Walking towards the couch of her room she sat on it and looked at yoongi while he undressed.

Motioning her fingers for him to follow he understood and got on his knees. Looking up to ask for y/n's permission to a nodding y/n. Without any hesitation he took the silicon Dick into his mouth making sure its all wet and no dry place is left. Gagging once he has taken the fake Dick down his throat.

-present-

And here they are once y/n was satisfied she grabbed him by his hair and pulled him into a kiss before demanding him to bend over and against the window. He hesitated but did what she said anyways.

Her dark chuckles ringed through yoongi's ear he shivered. "Look at my little kitten all ready to be used by mommy" she spanked his ass. He moaned speaking "yes mommy all yours to use" giving him another spank on his ass she spoke "ready kitten?" "yes mommy use me as your desire, I'm all your" and that was enough for y/n to slam into him right away. Surprisingly he was already prepped and so y/n started moving in and out of him in a fast speed. The moans and cute whimpers for the submissive were enough for y/n to fasten her pace gripping his neck she bent down still thrusting leaning down to his ear she spoke in a low voice "look at you, looking like a fucking slut, useful for nothing but getting your little ass fucked by someone"

He moaned at the degrading and humiliating words letting himself fall into sub space. He whined wanting more "use words kitten" whimpering out a "m-more mommy ple-ease" he felt himself clench around the silicone Dick as she pounded into him roughly.

"i bet you'd love if just someone rn walked in and saw you all bent over and against the window with your preety little ass in display, isn't it" she smirked at his whine "you'd love if people come to know how much of a slut you are to get your ass wrecked" her smooth yet deep voice sent shivers down his spine, it made him weak to his knees "on-ly y-yours, your s-slut mommy" tears precked in his eyes at the wondrous pleasure.

"M-mommy I-I'm close uhh-" he took in deep breaths as tears fell down his chubby cheeks "go on, make a mess out of yourself" and he did. Letting the semen land on the wall and the tile floor his legs trembled. After a few minutes y/n pulled away resulting yoongi to almost fall.
Y/n was fast enough to hold him up by his waist and carried him to the couch.

Walking to the bathroom of the office she got a wet towel and cleaned yoongi and the floor and wall up as well. Returning back she got yoongi's button up shirt and a pair of shorts she put her blazer around him so that he wouldn't feel cold and scrambled all her stuff she needed to take home turning over she saw the small figure sleeping. Smiling to herself she carried him to the car and kissed his forehead before putting the seat belt on both herself and yoongi and driving off to her mansion.

_________________________________

Sam: yallllll I'm backkkkk hehehe I'm sorry for the late update forgive me ehehe