K. NJ- Pt-1(fluff)

Best friend- K. Nj
{who knew your best friend felt the same way you did}

Warning:domfem!reader×bottomjooni, a lil bit of sadness, fluff.

Requested by : juju20029
_________________________________

Typing on her keyboard she finally saved her essay and finally submitted it.

Y/n is a really popular, hot, beautiful girl in her college. All the guys are after her but she has eyes only for her best friend, kim namjoon. Unlike y/n he is not too popular and is kind of a nerd.

Y/n and joon loved spending time with each other. But today was different. Joon had gone to a date and y/n was doing her college work. Y/n really had bad feeling for her best friend's date. She could feel that there was something wrong with the girl who asked joon out.

She knew something was up with that girl but she shook it off thinking its alright.

Now the thing here is that y/n herself had feelings for joon but she couldn't find the guts to tell him bout her feeling but when she actually had the courage to do so some random girl asked him out.

Now lets say y/n was hurt, angry, concerned and confused at the same time. She shook her thaughts off and went to her bedroom.

She changed her clothes and put on baggy pants and a loose white shirt. She opened her hair and let it fall till her waist. (an:lmao that's how I am lookin' rn💀).

She got on her bed and got a book and put some instrumental music in the background. She was about 2 pages done when she heard

DiNg DoNg~~ *jungkook voice*

She got a notification, picking up her phone she saw a message from namjoon, confused,she opened it.

Now y/n was even more concerned and confused about what's going on

After a few minutes y/n heard a knock on her door. Getting up she went to her front door and opened it.

In front of her was namjoon, looking all pale. "hey.... Joon? What happened? Why do you look all pale?"

Y/n spoke pulling him into a hug, embracing him (she is 6'0 btw😀). He hugged her torso tightly which y/n returned.

"let's go to my bedroom should we?" y/n suggested, he nodded against y/n's embrace and pulled away.

Y/n closed her front door locking it. She walked to her bedroom with joon following her behind.

As soon as they entered joon broke down into tears, startling y/n she made him sit next to her and embraced him. "hey joon what happened?" she spoke, her voice was soft and smooth.

Namjoon felt really comfortable with y/n hearing her speak in a soft tone. He sighed and spoke "i got stood up by her, when I asked her why she did she said 'who wants to date a nerd like you, I just got a dare to ask you out' and hung up" he sobbed.

Y/n sighed and rubbed his back shooting him. "hey hey its alright you are too good for her she doesn't deserve you" she spoke, her voice still smooth and soft.

He calmed down and sniffed before pulling away and spoke "can we cuddle?" he asked looking in her eyes hoping she will agree and she did.

"sure joon how about you take a shower, you can borrow my clothes" he nodded and went to the bathroom.

He took a shower and y/n gave him her clothes which was big on him, he looked like a burrito y/n cooed and layed on the bed.

Joon joined her snuggling into her, hugging her waist. Y/n returned the gesture and ran her hand through his hair, he leaned more into y/n's touch.

"what did I do to deserve such a good bestie like you y/n?" "what you did is to ✨exist✨" she spoke chucking followed by joon's small laugh.

"why are you so nice" he spoke sighing, feeling the sudden confidence she spoke "cause I love you joon, not as a friend or best friend but more than that" he looked up at her in surprise "re-really? You do?" "yes I do and I know you don't" she spoke.

"who Said I didn't feel the same way" he raised a brow. "so y-you mean you love me t-too?" she spoke, "yes I do y/n" he replied. Y/n held his chin and pulled him in a kiss.

He accepted the kiss and kissed her back placing his hand on her neck. She flipped themselves and got on top of him, still kissing.

Both of them pulled away "y/n... Please" "are you sure joon?" "yeah i am".

__________________________________

A/n: shoo shoo let them have their time😀✌🏻