P. JM

Club night-p. Jm

{you joined your best friend to club, probably for some drinks but did not expect what was coming ahead}

Warning: top!transgender!reader×bottom!striper jimin, blow job (female receiving), multiple orgasm, fluff.

____________________________

"Yo Y/n are you dead in there?", y/n's best friend jungkook shouted from y/n's living room "hold on man I am done" she replied adding the last bit of touch to her look.

Jungkook sighed and went towards her romm and spoke "i am coming in" "okay" y/n replied from inside. Jungkook opened the door and saw y/n checking herself out.

"if you and I were strangers, I would let you fuck me" jungkook spoke out of no where and continued speaking "you know, you look so damn hot in that outfit on" he said eyeing y/n. She laughed and smirked "i would fuck you too not to mention you look like a total mean rn" he blushed and hit her arm.

Well yeah that is y/n and her best friend jungkook. Their relationship is Franky. They like teasing each other not sensually tho, and right now jungkook had forced y/n to join him to the club. Y/n being y/n obviously denied but soon agreed to join the strip club. And now here they are in y/n's room in-front of mirror admiring themselves and each other at the same time.

"let's go should we?" Jungkook stated. Y/n sighed and nodded. Jungkook headed out to y/n's garage with y/n lazily following him. "sooo what will you drive tonight". Jungkook questioned (she is a multi-billionaire btw and has a lot of cars and bikes but loves to drive bike.)

"Hmmm this one" y/n said pointing towards her favourite she said pointing towards her favourite bike which is totally black. "k then I'll go with this one" he said pointing at a blue and black coloured bike. y/n nodded and gave him 100 and 50 dollar bill stack. jungkook smirked taking it from Y/n.

Both of them got on their bikes and drove off to a fancy strip-club. The club was gender-natural strip club. So all people were allowed to go or perform there.

Y/n and Jungkook were greeted by light perfume and some loud music in the backgroun.But also with those they were also welcomed with creepy stares.

Y/n scrunched her face on the stares and went towards the bar with Jungkook. Jungkook guided Y/n to the bar and sat on the chair along with her.

Seeing Jungkook and y/n walk up to the bar, the bartender took off her hair tie and let her hair flow down till her waist. She leaned towards the bar table looking at the two figures aprocching her.

"I see you brought a friend along Jungkook." she said. "I am Y/n" Y/n introduced herself pulling her hand forward for a hand shake. The bartender slowly shook her hand with y/n and spoke "I am Lia" she said before turning to Jungkook."so what can I get for both of you" Lia spoke finally turning to Jungkook who cleared his throat and spoke "we'll get two drinks each for the starter pls" Lia nodded and got their drinks. "call me if you need anything'' Lia said winking at y/n.

"I....mean .....you are really hot and stuff but damn" Jungkook said looking at y/n with a surprised face. she laughed and spoke"of course I am the world wide beautiful after all" she said giving a flying kiss towards Jungkook.

while having their bikes Jimin intruppted "I am going to the strippers" "alright make sure to give them money" they laughed. with that Jimin was off to the large floor with a stage in between, with a pole for strippers.

while having the drinks wines I landed on a boy who was on stage doing a pole dance he was cute beauty shots with a crop top heels chocolate brown hair turned into a man bun, he wore a black choker and beautiful earrings.