P. JM

Alpha? Omega!-pjm
{your omega boyfriend wanted to send you a pic of himself, seducing you but you texted him first}

Warning: Alpha!Femreader×omega!jimin, beggin, a little bit of degradation, girl penis-?, fluff.

____________________________

Femal alphas and male omega are very rare to find, and females with a Dick were more rare. And most certainly y/n turned out to be one of the rares.

With that being said y/n also found out her mate. She thaught that her mate would be a beautiful, gorgeous girl but as expected it turned out that her mate was too-handsome-to-be-real man. He was a year younger than her but that doesn't matter.

His name is Jimin. Jimin is usually a clingy, cuddly boy who won't miss it on a chance to sit on y/n's lap, or just hug her for no reason. Y/n was totally fine about that. She absolutely loved it when he wanted her to hold him, or just sit on her lap out of no where, or occasionally snuggle upto her when she is lying down.

Now despite him being all cutesy he also like to saduce y/n. He is a photoshoot modle while y/n is a professor at a college.

And with that being said Jimin was on his terrace after his photo shoot of the week which meant he had a few days off, and it was the weekend so it was a day off for y/n. Y/n was in her room doing nothing.

While roaming around the tarrwce an evil yet naughty idea came to his had. He had gotten the pics of shoot. He decided that sending a few got pics to y/n would be fun. Who would stop him? It won't hurt anyone? And most likely it will have y/n fuck him.

But.... Before he could send the pics he got a message from y/n, curiously he opened the message.

Y/n:-
What is this chim

Jimin:-
What is what noona?

Y/n:-
(photo viewed)
How the hell do you manage
To look hot, beautiful,
Handsom and cute
All at the same time huh?

Jmin:-
I- noooonaaa
Stooooppppp😳

Y/n:-
Uh huh someone is
Blushing hmm😏

Jimin:-
YAHH I am not*pouts*

Y/n:-
😂Okok fine I'll stop

Jimin:-
Yes

Y/n:-
Now stop acting all cute
And get your sexy ass over
To our room

Jimin:-
Ohh sure I will alpha

Y/n:-
Mhmm good boy

Y/n her phone aside when she heard the bedroom door open. She smirked seeing the younger come to her and sit on her lap.

Y/n grabbed his chin and kissed him, Jimin responded to the kiss putting his hand in the back of her neck.

Y/n's hand on his small waist slowly started to roam around his waist and slowly went towards his ass. She groped his ass before giving him a light smack and licked his lips.

Jimin opened his mouth letting y/n to sneak her tounge in his mouth, dominanting him while he whimpered and moaned lightly into the kiss and not to mention he made so needy whimpers in between as well.

He started grinding on y/n's cock making her Moan a little. Once they pulled away y/n pinned him to the bed. She practically ripped his shirt and pants. She pulled away his boxers and attacked his neck and nipples receiving a high pitched Moan from jimin.

"Ahh mmmm a-Alpha ple-ase" he said "hmm what is it kitten" he whimpered at the nickname and spoke "mhmm m-mommy fuck me Al-already ple-please" he said breathing unsteadyly. She smirked and said "Hmmm? Want me to fuck you?"

"Ohh yes please, mo-mmy need you in-side me" he moaned lightly when y/n started stroking him. "such a slut for my cock aren't you huh?" y/n spoke degrading him as he enjoys it.

Y/n squeezed his dick Warning him as he did not answer her. "answer me whore" y/n warned him, dominance clearly visibal in her voice.

"y-yeah I a-am your who-re. I a slut hmm for you-your cock Ahh Alpha please ngh fuck me" he begged not wanting to get teased anymore. Not that he did not like it.

"hmm since you asked so nicely I won't tease you anymore" with that y/n stripped from her clothes. She turned around to get & lube and returned back to see her boyfriend on all fours.

Y/n smirked before spreading the lube around her dick She got on her bed, behind jimin and held his waist slowly entering him. His breath started getting unsteady and soon the started moaning lightly. Once y/n was all the way in him she stopped and waited for him to adjust

"M-Move ple-please Ahhh-" as soon as she heard him say She started moving. "fuck kitten you that are so tight Ohh"

Y/n said fastening her "Ohh fuck faster please mommy." Y/N's face now got fast, as shut his eyes close.

Jimin's hands gave out when y/n hit the bundle of nerves he let his body fall on to the bed. Y/n's lips turned inte wide smirk seeing Jimin. She angaled her-self better and pulled out of him compeletly only to slam back right into him.

He was sure that at this point if Y/n was not holding onto this waist his leg would have given out too. Y/n started pounding into him making jimin Moan loudly "Ohh yess f-fuck don't sath-stop ple-ase" letting an evil-sounding chuckled y/n continue her fast pace

Soon enough Jimen felt a pit in his stomach. "Ohh mommy. I am close please -" at this point he did not even know what he was asking for. "K baby cum whenever you want" and with that y/n continued to pound into him. Soon after he came on their bed sheet. Y/n slowed her pace, helping him ride out his orgasm. She pulled out of him as he let out a low Moan. Y/n started stroking herself and soon she came on her hand. She cleaned up her hand.

✨Aftercare✨

Y/n spooned Jimin in her lap, Once his breathe took a steady pace, Y/n carried him to the bath room and cleaned both of themselves. Y/n cleaned the sheets and they also got changed.

Both them cuddled on their bed. Jimin's head in between the crook of Y/n's neck. "You know noona I was going to send you pic but you messaged me" he pouted y/n laughed and said "Better luck next time baby" "I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow" Jimin huffed. Y/n chuckled '' I'll take care of you chim like always" Y/n said "I know noona, I love you" He said "I love you too bub" y/n replied and with that both of them drifted to their dreamland.

____________________________

A/n: yeahhh I am not dead any request?