K. NJ- PART 2 (🌚🌝)

Best friend- K. Nj
{who knew your best friend felt the same way you did}

Warning:domfem!reader×bottomjooni, use of toys, fingering (m! Reciving) fluff.

Requested by : juju20029
_________________________________

"Y/n....please" "you sure joon?" "yeah I am"

Without any hesitation y/n attacked his lips again this time it was full of lust and passion. It was getting heated. The air in room began to feel ticker and hotter.

Y/n licked joon's lips while caressing his waist to which he gladly open his mouth let her suck on his tongue, dominating him.

They always knew that y/n was a dominant girl and joon... He was a submissive guy and they knew about this.

Soon breaking the kiss y/n moved to his neck kissing it lightly sending shivers down his and soon she began to suck on his neck moving to his Collarbone leaveing dark hickeys.

Joon moaned feeling y/n palm him through his (well y/n's) pants. His moans were absolute music to y/n's ears, she had never imagined his moans would be so beautiful.

She swiftly took off the shirt he was wearing and kissed down his chest and abs.

Pulling away she swiftly took off his pants and tugged the waistband of his boxers and let it snap at his waist which resulted a small cute whimper from him.

Tugging in it once again she spoke "may I? Joon?" she questioned "y-yes please" and with that y/n swiftly took off his boxers revealing his huge, semi-hard member.

Gently taking a-hold of his member she moved her hand in slow pace earing a groan from joon "y/n Fas-ter p-please". Y/n started moving her hand faster causing joon to moan.

Soon after she got off her bed and took out a strap on and a bottle of lube which was for some reason in the drawer of her night stand table (a/n:bitch who keeps it there, idk what I am typing 🙃 kill me pls)

Getting back on the bed she poured a generous amount of lube on her index and middle finger.

She hovered over her and spoke "ready baby?" the word 'baby' constantly made him flustered as the blood rushed to his cheeks making him look C. U. T. E.

"Y-yes" y/n cooed and entered her index finger in him slowly moving in and out making sure he doesn't get hurt.

Joon's breath took a fast and unstable as he felt y/n pump her finger faster and soon he let out a high pitched moan as he felt another finger in him,streching it out.

Once y/n was satisfied she pulled her fingers away earning a low whine from joon which was soon cut off by himself as he felt the tip of strap on at his entrance.

"P-please y-y/n please" y/n smiled and enterd him slowly making sure not to hurt him. "a-ah oh my g-God y-yes" was muttered out with moans in between by joon when he felt go further in him.

"O-oh y-y/n please move" he spoke once y/n was in him completely his breath took a pace. And do she did.

She pulled away slowly and entered him slowly "f-Fas-ter ple-ase" that was all y/n to take and she was thrusting in and out of him in a fast pace.

Soon joon was close, he tugged at y/n's shirt and spoke "CL-close don't-dont stop" with that y/n thrusting in him faster and soon there was joon releasing semen. She slowly pulled away and cleaned everything and dressed joon up in her clothes.

Not too long after both of them were asleep
________________________________

A/n:this was shitty I am sorry, I wrote this in a rush now imma go have my mid night snack.

Yall I am broke af give me money so dat i can meet ma girl😭👌🏻 (jk jk i was just joking BUT J WANNA MEET MA GIRL😭😭)