K. SJ

K. SJ-jealousy jealousy

{you boyfriend decided to be a little brat and make you jealous}

Warning: domfem! Reader ×bottom!Jin, mommy kink, submission, little space, spanking.

Requested by: onelastlove098

___________________________________

An pov

It was a fine evening the sun had just set, the sky was if ink blue colour. The street lights had just creaked on making it look beautifully arranged and decorated. Pleasent wind blew and hit people's faces, simulating their skin. The streets though were unusually not busy.

In one of those streets lived a curtain y/n with her lovely boyfriend Kim seokjin, he was the eldest member of the biggest boyband in the world. They has recently released a new album which became the biggest hit of the whole kpop industry. Everyone expected that though, people don't call armys the biggest fandom for a reason. And to celebrate the big-hit (see what I did there hehe) they threw a big party and had invited almost all the kpop groups and idols.

"are you ready baby?" y/n spoke from her living room, fixing her Rolex watch. And there jin was in a short dress that went till his mid thigh. (oh- yeah he's a femboy here and is open bout it)

The couple faced each other with an awe. Both of them mesmerized by how their partner looked. Y/n wore a black suit with a white formal shirt and black formal pants. Her short hair set properly as she ran her fingers through it. While a Rolex watch wrapped around her wrist. No make up on, her natural look could take anyone's breath away.

 No make up on, her natural look could take anyone's breath away

(y/n's look✨)

On the other hand y/n pulled jin by his waist. She was taller than him, almost the same hight as rm. He wore a black dress which fit his preety body perfect. The dress covered only his mid thigh, his hair pushed back, he had some eyeshadow with a little bit of lip gloss going on. With a pair of black heel. Y/n being as protective she wouldn't approve of this but she let it slid upwards she saw the beautiful black choker decoratiing his neck with a small diamond on it which certainly was a gift y/n.

 Y/n being as protective she wouldn't approve of this but she let it slid upwards she saw the beautiful black choker decoratiing his neck with a small diamond on it which certainly was a gift y/n