J. Jk

J.jk- not so mafia king

{who knew that the mafia king would be such a submissive little guy}

Warning:domfem! Reader×bottom!kook, intersex reader, intersex kook (which means the reader has a dick while kook doesn't), thigh riding, fingering (m), mommy kink, babyboy kink, little bit of oversimultion, fluff.

_________________________________

An pov

Ahh yes isn't it so lovely to have your mafia boyfriend under your control oh yes it is. And here y/n is sitting on her bedroom couch with a robe on and a glass of wine in her hand. Patiently waiting for her lovely boyfriend to arrive so that she could finally wreak him. Evil isn't it? Oh just how long had he kept her waiting, she couldn't wait till he comes home so she can use him just as both of them desire to.

Jungkook, the ultimate mafia king of the underworld, he's the one who can boss anyone and litterly anyone but can he do that to his girlfriend? Or I should say mommy? No he can't, who knew he was just a little submissive boy who lives for being controlled and do whatever his mommy wanted to.
Being stuck in a stupid mission while all he wanted was to cuddle with his girlfriend was the worst feeling he could express. It was so ridiculous to him to be in a mission when all his men could do it alone, all he wanted was to get babied and pampered by his girlfriend, to be on her lap cuddling her or hugging her or getting spooned in by her as they lay down on the slik mattress together.

About a few minutes later he shot the boss of his rival group and let out a big sigh smiling a little to himself as now he could finally be home to his beloved girlfriend. Getting in his car he zoomed through the city finally reaching over at his mansion.

A big bunny smile spread over his face as he skipped to his and his girlfriend's room. As he opened the door he was welcomed by the his beloved girlfriend in a red robe with a glass of red wine in her hand which made its way to her lips as she took another sip of the intoxicating drink. Oh how quick Jungkook got wet at the sight of that. A sly smirk made its way to y/n's lips as her free hand motioned him to come to her "lock the door and come here babyboy"

As he felt his knees weaken as he locked the door and dropped down on his knees. Not wasting another minute he crawled towards her, stopping right in front of her. His chin rested on top of her right thigh as he looked at her with his oh so innocent eyes. Y/n's hands made it's way to on top of Jungkook's head as she ran her hand through his hair and pet his head. Setting the glass of wine on the table next to her and gazed towards kook to find him already looking at her innocently. (Sure "innocently")

Her hands scratced his nape as though he were some sort of pet, but surprise surprise he loves it whenever she does that. Letting out a whimper out of pleasure he closed his eyes drowning in insane pleasure letting out a sigh.
"Is my babyboy exausted?" With his eyes still closed he pouted and nodded "yes mommy" she patted his head and spoke "now let mommy take care of you hmm?" He nodded eagerly.

"Okay now how about you take off your clothes now, they look better on the floor anyways" Jungkook blushed hard at the dominant's words. He nodded and got up as he stripped from his clothes as he felt y/n's gaze burn through his body. Now looking at her he walked over stand in-front of her. She patted her thigh, understanding what she meant he sat on her thigh, butt Naked. His wet core against her thigh and his hands on the back of her neck while his lips attached with her's. A soft whimper left his lips as he grinded against her thigh.

"Pl-please mommy" "please what babyboy?" She spoke "wanna ride your thigh, l-lemme ride your thigh ple-please mommy" she smirked holding on to his hips and helped him ride her thigh Faster, "u-ugh fuck" he moaned as she moved her legs as well.

About a minute later she stopped encountering a loud whine from. To which he immediately stopped when he felt a light spank from y/n. She took off her robe and carried him to the bed, sitting up against it she got on him on her thighs again. Jungkook instantly moved his hips back and forth to find some sort of pleasure which was added more as y/n helped him out.

"Oh my God fuck I'm bout ugh I'M-I'M CUMMING MOMMY FUCK-" "Go on Baby you can cum" his pace got sloppier, and faster as his breathing got faster as well "f-fuck fuck fuck I'm Cumming fuuckkk mooommmy"
And he came his breath still really fast when he felt y/n rub his clit. His mouth fell open ajar as he held onto y/n's biceps for his dear life. Y/n swore she could go on for hours to hear him whimper and moan her name like a good little pet he is.

"mmmh Ooh- s-so good uh" now entering two fingers in his pussy she pumped her fingers in a really fast pace, more than look had expected resulting him to cum once again. Pulling him into a kiss he wrapped his arms around her figure leaving no space between them. He felt y/n sneak her hands on the side of his ass cheeks and then lifting him up.

"FUCK O-OH YES R-RIGHT THERE UGH" he yelled as y/n pounded into his g-spot again and again. Now looking at her with glassy eyes he shook his head as a way to tell y/n to stop. "i know you can do this baby, right?" "n-no mo-momy! too much, too much ah~" y/n shushed him as she pounded into him fucking him senseless. He let out a small cry as he buried his face into y/n's neck. Not long after he was already close "CL-close m-mommy" he whimpered out, "don't even think of it babyboy" he let out another small cry feeling oversimulated.

Soon after y/n realsed in him with a small grone "go on baby you can cum now" and not even too long after he came for the 3rd time.

His body limp as he let it fall ontop of y/n. She pulled out as he let another sob. No matter how tough and strong the guy appeared, but when with y/n he was the polar opposite, he tended to me more small, fragile and sensitive. He loved being pampered and babied and being taken cared of. He loved it all.

As y/n pulled away to get a towel from the table he whined, he was in sub space. She cooed and spoke "lemme get you cleaned up and then we can cuddle hmm?" "o-okay" she pet his hair before cleaning him up and dressed him up in a tight short as that was what he wanted, she herself wore a pair of joggers and a sports bra blessing kook with a great view of her abs.

Now getting in the bed, as soon as she got in she was engulfed in a hug by kook. She chuckled as she pulled him close by waist and he put his head on her chest. He looked at her with big eyes before pecking her lips and letting out a fit of giggles. Y/n swore her soul just left her body at his cuteness. She patted his head as he leaned more into her touch "'m tired mowmmy" y/n cooed "go to sleep baby, I'll let your pa know that you won't be at work tomorrow hmm?" he nodded his head a little as his eyelids hot heavier and then he dozed off "I love you so much my babyboy" she kissed the top of his forehead.

__________________________________

Sam: I've been working on the other requests but this was something I really wanted yall to update with cause I came up with this and I loved writing this what are yall's opinions?