No Endings End Well (Part 1)

No Endings End Well - A Milk Cookie x Purple Yam Cookie Fanfiction written by *~MissyKitty4~* (Angst) Warnings - Talk of blood,wounds,and toxic relationships along with minor swear warnings (Would not recommend for sensitive readers!!)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 It was a normal day at the cookie run kingdom tournaments and the up-coming fight was with undefeated Dark Choco cookie VS Purple Yam Cookie.Milk Cookie stood in the crowd cheering on both cookies as the rest of the crowd cheered for Dark Choco. "Go Dark Choco!" The crowd cheered together "I'm gonna beat you this time Dark Choco!" Purple Yam Cookie said confidently "Ha! I'd like to see you try!" Dark Choco Cookie said,amused at the fact that Yam would even dare say that, "Well I am going to try! And I'm going to win!" Purple Yam Cookie said "Well then,let the games begin." Dark Choco said, preparing his sword for battle.

"I can't believe he beat me! Ugh!" Purple Yam Cookie yelled in anger as he walked out by himself when suddenly Dark Choco Cookie approached Purple Yam Cookie "Hey! Purple Yam Cookie is it?" Dark Choco said tapping Yam on the back "Yeah that's me! What do you want?!" Yam yelled at Dark Choco Cookie "Haha I just wanted to get an after-battle drink with you! Doesn't that sound fun?" Dark Choco said amused "Yeah I guess I could spare some time" Purple Yam Cookie said as Dark Choco grabbed his hand and they started walking towards Sparkling Cookie's bar. Milk Cookie noticed the two walking to the bar and decided to follow them "Are Dark Choco and Purple Yam Cookie going on a date?" Milk painfully asked himself Milk had a crush on Yam for as long as he could remember and he was scared he missed his chance to ever get to know Yam or even go out with him once so he followed them inside "Dark Choco cookie Purple Yam cookie! Wait up!" He yelled after them "Oh?" Dark Choco said turning around "You look- Familiar but- I can't quite remember you.." Dark Choco said "I'm Milk cookie! Remember? The one you saved when I was younger??" Milk Cookie said proudly "Ah! Milk Cookie! I remember you now! Come! Sit with me and Yam!"