No Endings End Well (Part 6)

Hello to my wonderful 94 readers! (If the count goes up idk man) Thank you all for reading my Fan Fiction it means the world to me! So I think you all can have a angst free Fan Fiction cause angst is too sad! WE.NEED.FLUFF so that's what I did =D If you like this one tell me and I'll write some more! First to comment can choose the next theme of the Fan Fiction. Themes are: Smut,Fluff,and Angst! (If you pick smut it will take longer 0-0)

Milk Cookies eyes widened "I-In love with you..? N-No! I just..I-I just..Fine..I admit it..I've liked you since the day I saw you walk into the kingdom..And you just broke up with Dark Choco I-I don't want to take things too fast-" Milk Cookie was interrupted by Yams lips meeting his. Milk pulled away fast "Y-Yam wha-" He was interrupted once more by Yam kissing him again but this time Yam tried to deepen the kiss but Milk kept on trying to pull away. Milk Cookie had never kissed someone in his life and he didn't know how to react to it. Yam cupped Milk's face and held him there before pulling away "You don't have to be shocked about it..What? Have you never kissed someone before?" Yam asked teasingly "I-I have not.." Milk said with a bright red face "Oh? You've never kissed someone? That's surprising for how good looking you are." Yam said carelessly "H-Huh?!" Milk yelled in shock "I-I meant like- Like- You're uh-..You're a nice guy t-that's all!" Yam blurted out with a red face. Milk looked at Yam with wide eyes "Y-You...Like me too?" Milk said but then quickly realized what he said "I-I didn't m-mean to say that...U-Uhm.." Milk said as his face became even more red he looked away from Yam."You already told me that" Yam said as he pretended to ignore it but his red face gave away the fact that he wasn't so he got an idea instead "Well uh- It's getting pretty late I'm gonna go to sleep.." He said "Yeah it's almost 3 A.M.." Milk said, looking down at the floor trying to hide his reddened face.

As Milk walked out of Yams room he hesitated for a moment and bit his lip "Did you need something still or-?" Yam asked, confused "I-I just wanted to spend the night with you...If that's alright.." Milk managed to speak out before regretting his choice of asking. Yams face reddened a little more "Like- Sleep in my bed with me-?" Yam asked, looking at Milk "Y-Yes.." Milk said before turning away in embarrassment "Uh sure...I don't see why not.." Yam said scooting over to the right side of his bed. Milk was shocked, he didn't actually think Yam would say yes. He walked over beside the bed before joining Yam. Yam put his arm around Milk "C-Could you move your arm-?" Milk asked but secretly he wanted him to keep it there "No." Yam said, closing his eyes. Milk put his hand on Yam's arm as they both drifted into sleep when suddenly Yam wrapped both of his arms around Milk and it was obvious he wasn't planning on letting go "Thank you Milk..Thank you for caring..." Yam said holding Milk tight "No problem..Now go to sleep.." Milk said as wrapped his arms around Yam like Yam had done to him.

Milk Cookie kept on shifting around in the bed. He felt strange to be sleeping next to his best friend but he didn't know how to tell him he wanted to leave- No no scratch that. Milk wanted to stay like this forever...Just laying down by Yam.Yam awoke to the sounds of Milk moving around. Yam spooned Milk which surprised Milk so much he jumped "What are you still doing awake?" Yam said sleepily "I-I'm just having a hard time falling asleep..That's all.." Milk said obviously lying. He was thinking about Yam and the position they were in right now. Laying down and hugging.Yam put his face near Milk and kissed his cheek which made Milk blush "You need to sleep it's late.." Yam said hugging Milk tight and wrapping his arms around him like a blanket "O-Okay but stop hugging me so tight.." Milk said turning even more red "Why does it matter how tight I hug you for you to sleep?" Yam said as he shifted in the bed "I-It doesn't but- I- Uh- N-Nevermind.." Milk said, putting his head on Yams chest. Yam put his hand on Milks head and sighed "Just sleep.." he said sleepily and yawned. "You're so cute when you're tired" Milk said while giggling "Mhmmm.." Yam said as he fell asleep