HERES ANOTHER PART IM SORRY

HEY GUYS IT'S BEEN AWHILE!!! I'M SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG I'VE RECENTLY RAN INTO SOME ISSUES AND SHIT BUT ANYWAYS HERE'S THIS PART PLEASE ENJOY AND AGAIN I'M SO SORRY!!!! 😭

Yam turned to Espresso. "Nobody heard. Nobody saw. I want…I want things to get better…I feel like me and Milk were so much closer when we were just friends…It's a bit complicated but-" Espresso cut him off almost immediately, "I have heard about it. Madeleine has too. In fact they weren't going to train or some dumb shit like that…They were talking about something for you. Milk kind of planned this for you. I'm not sure what it was but you messed up. I understand you feel as if you two were better as friends but just because you want your past back doesn't mean it has to come back. I want you to think about this before making any official ideas." Espresso crossed his arms and sighed. "What a mess." He walked off in the opposite direction that Milk had. Yam stood there, processing Espresso's words. 

Milk had reached a point in the woods and just sat there, thinking. He started crying a bit but was holding back tears…How could this happen? He thought as tears formed up in his eyes. He tried his best to stay calm. "Milk?" Someone called out to him, it was Clover. Milk shot his head up to look at him "Clover- Hello. What are you doing here?" "I heard crying and decided to follow it…Are you okay…?" Milk looked off to the side "Yeah I'm good. I just…Need a minute…To myself…" Clover sat down beside him in the grass. "I can tell you're not okay. Did something happen between you and Yam? He made quite the scene today." Clover spoke calmly. "He did?" Milk turned to him, "About what?" He asked. "Mmm…About not seeing something- I don't know I tuned it out. But he was very upset and kept touching his arm." Milk thought for a second. "Hm…Well…I might as well admit that yeah…He wants to break up for a bit." Milk sighed and wiped a tear from his cheek. "Healing will come and trust me this will pass. You just have to be patient. And if it doesn't pass, try and move on. Don't keep yourself worked up over this, it'll only get worse." Milk smiled at his words. "Thank you Clover…I guess he- Just…I guess he's just hurt right now and needs time to heal. I don't think he'd break up with me for no reason." "Yeah" Clover responded as he took in a deep breath from the breeze. "It's nice out here." Milk said. "It really is." Clover responded.

Yam had eventually gone back home and threw himself on he and Milk's shared bed. He turned over to the side that was Milk's and sighed…"I think I may know how to fix this…But I'll have to go to Dark Choco in the badlands…"