No Endings End Well (Part 5)

This chapter will have slight angst so you're welcome <3

As Milk Cookie walked through the hallway he heard soft sniffles coming from Purple Yam Cookies room. Milk Cookie set the book down at a small coffee table and knocked on the door "Yam? Can I come in?" Milk Cookie asked "Yeah sure.." Purple Yam Cookie said wiping the tears off his face "You've been crying.." Milk Cookie said sitting down next to Purple Yam "Of course I have..I just got stabbed and the person I loved walked out of my life.." Purple Yam Cookie said starting to tear up again.

Milk Cookie had put his arms around Purple Yam Cookie like a hug. Milk held Yam tighter when suddenly Yam felt his face slightly burn up "Get off." Purple Yam said pushing Milk away "I was only trying to help.." Milk Cookie said, putting his arms around Yam again, poking Yam's cheek."Stop it.." Yam said, grabbing the finger that poked his cheek. "Hmm..How about no?" Milk said, continuing to poke Yam's cheek, "That's enough." Yam said getting up quickly from the bed where he sat. Yam stared at Milk annoyed "I was trying to cheer you up..I just don't like to see you sad.." Milk said, looking away, slightly flustered. Yam noticed the slight pink on Milks cheeks "Your face is turning pink" Yam said looking away not thinking much of it "You should probably get that checked." He added still not caring. Milk had no idea it was noticeable and the fact that Yam said something about it made him blush even more "I-I'm fine..It's just a fever that's all.." Milk lied. Purple Yam Cookie put his hand on Milks forehead "You do seem a bit warm.." Yam said staring into Milk Cookie's eyes which made Milk blush more "You..Seem to get more red the closer I get to you.." Yam said becoming red himself as he got close to Milks face "P-Personal space...Please.." Milk Cookie said backing away from Yam. Purple Yam Cookie let out a slight sigh and backed away as well."So..How long have you been in love with me..?" Purple Yam Cookie said staring at Milk Cookie in a strange way.