No Endings End Well (Part 11)

Okay so uh- Here's an intro to a smut- If you don't know what smut is I'll give a brief explanation- 

Smut = Sexual themes,Words,And can sometimes be very vividly written 💀

This chapter will have no smut but only an intro to it. It will not have anything to do with smut besides a few sentences (Which will be the "opening" to the next chapter from here.)

I'm sorry lol-

And no angst here! Just some bored cookies *WINK WINK* (LMAO THIS WAS WEIRD BUT NO SMUT HERE I PROMISE JUST WORDS PLS DON'T THINK THIS IS FULL ON SMUT)

Milk closed the door and walked over to Yam. "I didn't expect him to come..Or that other cookie- Red Velvet Cookie I believe it was." Milk said. Yam sighed and hugged Milk "I still don't want to do anything today." Yam said and laughed silently to himself "Well then.Let's do nothing. It's not like we're busy and you cancelled your arena tournaments for the rest of the year so- We're basically free for quite awhile..." Milk said "Basically? What do you mean by that?" Yam questioned and pulled himself out of the hug "Oh nothing important really it's just that I have a training or something like that to do with Madeline next week. But other than that there's nothing else."

The two did exactly what they said- Nothing- They lied back down on their now shared bed and cuddled doing absolutely nothing. They occasionally kissed but other than that- They were just there- Yam let out a sigh "It's been awhile.." He said looking at Milk "Yep..This is actually quite nice.." Milk said, looking back at Yam. Yam laughed a bit "What's so funny hmm?" Milk said as he rised a bit from where he layed "Nothing. It's just that we haven't spent this much time awake in bed.." Yam said as he closed his eyes "Well then do you wanna just go to sleep?" Milk asked as he hooked his leg over Yams legs "Nah.." Yam said calmly. "So then~? What do you wanna do~?" Milk said in a flirty tone. Yam looked over at Milk with a bright red face "U-uh..You okay..?" Yam asked.Milk laughed silently, "I'm fine." He said as he started to lean onto Yam "U-Uhm- Milk?" "Why don't we~...Do something other than lay around all day hmm~?"

I'm sorry it was short- I'm sorry I'm gonna write a smut- BUT YOU CAN SKIP IT!!!! THE SMUT WILL NOT BE RELATED TO THE STORY AT ALL AND IT WILL BE SHORT SO- YEAH- ALSO IT'S GONNA BE MY FIRST TIME WRITING THAT SHIT SO DON'T LAUGH!! >:(