No Endings End Well (Part 3)

No Endings End Well - A Milk Cookie x Purple Yam Cookie Fanfiction written by *~MissyKitty4~* (Angst) Warnings - Talk of blood,wounds,and toxic relationships along with minor swear warnings (Would not recommend for sensitive readers!!)

Milk Cookie lifted up Purple Yam Cookie onto the medical bed and wrapped his arm in a wet cloth "I'm sorry Milk..I didn't mean for it to get out of hand like that.." Purple Yam said, still shocked "I'm..So sorry.." Purple Yam spoke once more "You don't need to apologize Yam. I only care if you are okay or not..I don't care whether you started the fight or Dark Choco..All I care about right now is making sure you are okay.." Milk Cookie said "You guys didn't seem like you loved each other that much..Did you love him?" Milk Cookie asked "Oh...Yeah I loved him...I loved him a lot..But..He's gone now.." Purple Yam said starting to tear up "Please don't cry Yam..I can't bear it.." Milk Cookie said grabbing Purple Yam Cookies hand "I wasn't planning on it.." Purple Yam Cookie said wiping a tear from the corner of his eye "You don't have to be angry all the time Yam..You know that right..?" Milk Cookie said looking up at Purple Yam Cookie. Purple Yam looked at Milk Cookie confused "I'm not angry all the time- Am I?" Purple Yam Cookie said looking at Milk confused "How can you not realize that? You've been with yourself since you came out of the oven." Milk Cookie said taking the cloth off of Yams arm.

Milk Cookie took off the wet blood covered cloth from Yams arm and stared at the wide cut still gushing out blood "He got you pretty bad..Does it hurt a whole lot..?" Milk Cookie said in a saddened tone "I-it doesn't hurt that bad but it feels like it's burning." Purple Yam Cookie said calmly "Heh..Yeah that's because your adrenaline rush hasn't gone down yet.." Milk Cookie said as he wrapped the wound in a bandage "I'm surprised you didn't pass out. That stab could have been fatal if he had gotten any closer to your chest..." Milk Cookie said in a sorrowful tone "Why did you even care? You've lived with us for 2 years and all we mostly did was fight.." Purple Yam Cookie said staring down at the ground "How could I not care? You are my friend!" Milk Cookie said. Purple Yam Cookie weakly smiled at Milk Cookie "Well I suppose I can go now?" Purple Yam asked looking around the room "O-oh! Yeah you can go but just be careful with your arm that cut is pretty deep." Milk Cookie told Purple Yam as he walked out the door of the medical area.

As soon as Yam had left Milk Cookie became lost in thought "How could Dark Choco become so- So evil? He would never want to hurt Yam- At least I thought?? No! Their relationship must have had some kind of turning point inorder for them to be fighting all the time..Perhaps there is some evidence in Dark Chocos room?"

Again! I apologize these are so very short! I'm hoping to make a better and longer one soon! :,)