Message Received- 21

Please read the author's note

"I did it!" A tired voice cut through the cold February night, startling Niravi out of her stupor.

Her hands unconsciously moved towards her twin daggers, ready to fight danger.

An old scrap of paper was dangling in front of her face.

"Look I got it finally, all it needs is your blood. It will work this time I am sure of it."

She relaxed immediately once she realized that it was Zillah. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes as she looked into his tired green eyes with hope.

"Are you sure?" She asked again her voice husky after sleep.

He just nodded. He helped her up as she read the spell on the paper.

Kicukicukkappaṭṭa vārttaikaḷ viṇveḷiyil payaṇikkaṭṭumkicukicukkappaṭṭa vārttaikaḷ virumpiyatai nōkki payaṇikkaṭṭum, pēcum vārttaikaḷ oru tuḷi irattattuṭaṉ tēvaippaṭa aṉumatikkaṭṭum.

Both of them stepped over scattered books and plans as they walked to the table where they could perform the spell. Niravi gently folded her letter along with a symbol of hope for Feyre.

Zillah cleared the table as they wrapped up important news from Hybern and old war plans, the plans and drawings from centuries ago. It took Niravi and Zillah a while to acquire them.

A lot of killing threatening and hiding, but they got it.

Niravi wrapped all of it up with old paper and rope and Zillah got ready to perform the spell. Zillah took a deep breath in and started to chant.

Kicukicukkappaṭṭa vārttaikaḷ viṇveḷiyil payaṇikkaṭṭumkicukicukkappaṭṭa vārttaikaḷ virumpiyatai nōkki payaṇikkaṭṭum, pēcum vārttaikaḷ oru tuḷi irattattuṭaṉ tēvaippaṭa aṉumatikkaṭṭum.

A drop of blood and it vanished away with a pinch of golden light.

Niravi and Zillah looked at each other and smiled- a smile that held too many emotions.

Somewhere far away in Prythian at night court, the inner circle and Feyre were having dinner for the first time, they all startles as they felt a shift in the magic wards. Seemed like this night was meant to be special after all.

Rhysand blood ran cold as a rip tore into his shields. Before the mincer circle could even comprehend what had happened, a huge box wrapped in old paper and this rope fell right at the centre of the table, nearest to Feyre.

Rhysand instincts screamed as he created a shield around the box to protect his mate. In less than a minute the rip in Velaris closed as if it were never there.

All the members of the house of wind were on edge as they prepared themselves for the worst. They waited for something to happen, something to erupt from the box, something to fight- but nothing came out.

Morrigan just ran her magic over the magically appeared box and gave the clear, "it's literally only a box- nothing more nothing less." She said with confidence.

Rhysand gently lowered the shields as they all leaned towards the mystery that sat itself on the dining table.

To Feyre

Was written on the letter tied to the top of the box.

Feyre stuck her hand out to gently rip the letter from its place. Shaking hands opened the letter and she read-