4

"Wow, Harry you live here? Holy shit" you gushed, a massive building with probably fifty stories sat in front of you, he laughed in response, "come one y/n," he smiled taking your hand, he walked you through the doors and into an elevator, pressing the top button and swiping a card, this is probably the fanciest place ever, before you knew it the lift was smoothly gliding up past hundreds of people's houses, before a soft ding alerted you to your arrival.
You walked out of the lift, Harry's hand still intertwined with yours, he took a key card out of his wallet, swiping it into the only door on the floor, opening it the apartment was exactly like that rich persons house in a cop show, all white floors and walls, modern artworks with a large tv and black couches adorning the main room aswell as a completely black glossy kitchen bench, stove and fridge, and a massive glass wall and balcony you could see all of New York City from next to the couch, "holy shit" you whispered looking around, Harry walked up behind you, lifting your hair and kissing and biting at your neck, "you know, if I fucked you up against that window, everyone in the street would see how good I make you feel," he whispered in your ear earning a whimper from you in return, you turned around, "do it."you whispered in his ear, harshly smashing your lips against his, he picked you up wrapping your legs around his hips and shoving you into the wall, you yanked at his tie, loosening it and untying it, then fumbling with his buttons, trying to get his shirt off as quickly as you could, he broke away from the kiss for a second to rip your dress and cardigan off of you while you slipped off your shoes and kicked them to the side, he latched back onto you, kissing you like you wouldn't see eachother again, he got you to the window where he reached for your underwear to pull them off, but before he could you sank to the floor, on your knees, you reached forward unbuckling his belt and undoing his pants, you reached into his boxers and pulled out his shaft, licking a stripe up the underside, then taking just the tip into your mouth, swirling your tongue around it, then putting his entire length in your mouth, bobbing your head up and down, "Fuck!" He screamed out, grabbing a handful of your hair, pushing his cock further into your throat, then he pulled himself out, "Up, strip and face the window." He huffed, you did exactly as he asked, you felt him teasing at your entrance, gently pushing the tip In and pulling it out, "just fuck me harry" you moaned at him, you felt his dick completely slam into you, you let out a moan, he pulled back your hair to make you look at him, roughly slamming in and out of you he let out low husky moans, "Harry, harder please!" You screamed out, he pulled out and you let out a small whine and the loss of contact, he lead you over to his couch, "lay." He almost commanded getting back ontop of you once more putting you legs over his shoulders, his trusts were deep and fast, painful almost and you were seeing stars. "Right there, don't stop!" You squealed out, he put one hand around your throat and harshly circled your clit, you let out continued screams, gasps and moans. Harry's thrusts started getting sloppy but he maintained his hard thrusts, "I-fuck" he moaned, bitting down hardly on your neck, you felt his warm come inside you, unraveling you and sending you into probably the best orgasm you'd ever had. "That was hot"he huffed.