10

"Harry, what are you doing" you gently woke up, the feelings of kisses being planted all down your neck and across your face, "waking you up, I missed you" he smiled at you, that precious smile, you glanced over at his clock, "aren't you going to be late?" You asked worried, "day off, thought I might take you to get some lunch" he planted another kiss on your lips, "I'd like that" you smiled,
"Oh apparently we're a scandal by the way, Peter said he saw photos of us in a magazine " Harry laughed, you, part of a scandal, celebrity drama, god everyone in New York City and their dog would know you're boning a billionaire while working part time as a waitress, god. You were pulled out of your thoughts by Harry's cold hands on your waist, "Jesus fucking Christ why are you so cold" you jerked back, "Hands above clothes while they're that cold mister Osborn" you commanded, a cheeky smile spread across his face, he grabbed you firmly, arms wrapped around your mid section, kisses being roughly placed around every possible piece of skin on your face, this was perfect, both of you laughing, enjoying everything about eachother, "Harry, I need to go home and change" you laughed, "You should bring some stuff over, you know, so you can stay here more" he smiled softly, you nod happily, kissing him on the lips again, trying to wriggle your way out of his grip, "Harry, it's ten, I need to go get ready" you whispered, he unwillingly let you go, letting you put your dress back on and leave to get ready for your lunch. You caught a can back to your apartment, showering quickly before drying and curling your hair, you picked up an eyeliner pen, "shit where am I going" you mumbled texting Harry quickly for information, so you wouldn't over nor under dress, "cafe cafe" you whispered, pulling a prawn pleated skirt out of your closet, followed by sheer black tights, a black cardigan, head band and black boots, you finished your makeup and put on the outfit, moving your wallet into a clutch bag that matched your clothes and finally, your necklaces, 11:30, you put in your earbuds, walking downstairs and out the front door to meet Harry,  you thought you'd have a few minutes to fix any imperfections but no, there was Harry, In front of your building in his black car, "you look amazing" he gasped, he looked at your beautiful face, tinted gloss coated lip, he placed a gentle kiss on the top of your nose, you smiled, and looked at him, he looked more casual for once, white button up, and long straight black trousers, matching blazer in hand, not what a normal person would call casual, but for Harry Osborn it was as casual as he dressed going out. You finally pulled up to the cafe, it was small, cozy, with yellow lights and a large glass cabinet full of pastries, "wow, it's beautiful" you smiled, you held his hand, and he lead you into the coffee store.
Quickly he lead you to a back table, a large window adorning the wall next to you, oil paintings and plants on every free space on the walls, "(favourite tea/coffee) please and a raspberry tart" you told the waiter,
"coffee please, black no sugars and a uh, I'll get a spinach loaf" Harry smiled gently, handing both menus over to the waiter, he smiled walking into the kitchen, to prepare the foods, "This is amazing" you gushed, looking around you,
"I thought you'd like it, I actually wanted to ask you something, y/n" he smiled anxiously, you looked straight at him, "ask away" you shone back at him,
"Well I've wanted to ask for a few months now, would you like to be my well, partner?" He asked fiddling with his fingers, "of course Harry," you reached for his hand, pulling it to your face and planting a kiss on his palm,he brought his other hand to your face, cradling it gently, he leant in, leaving a soft meaningful kiss on your lips, he retracted slowly, the drinks and deserts, you thanked the waiter happily. You eagerly bit into the sweet, smiling giddily,you broke off a small chunk, placing it on harrys plate, "what were you doing?" He laughed,
Best date ever.