12

"How'd you like the party?" Harry asked you,
"It was nice, that Johnson guy was sweet" you looked over at him, the street lights letting small amounts of light into the car, "He is indeed, amazing man, sweetest wife too" he sipped on a bottle of water, "Oh yeah, he said we'd get along, wants me to have a shopping day with her" you laughed,
"I mean we're getting pretty serious, it would be nice for you to get to know some people In my field of work, yknow get some lunch buddies or some shit" he smiled at you, the car came to a stop out the front of Harry's building, the blinding light ruining the adjustment your eyes had made to the dark outside, Harry came around to your door, opening it and taking your hand, leading you into the building, wrapping a hand around your waist to steady you, your feet aching from spending the last six hours in heels, "Guess I'm doing all the work tonight?" He laughed, kissing your cheek,
"Yes, yes you are" you turned to him, giving him a peck on the lips, he turned to face you completely, wrapping his other hand around your waist, the elevator dinged signifying your floor, Harry took out his key card and unlocked his door, leading you straight to his bedroom, "Strip?" He asked you, somewhat commanding-ly, pulling his blazer from his body and untying his tie, you nodded, unzipping the dress and letting it fall to the floor, followed buy you practically ripping your heels off of your feet, "You're fucking stunning" he grinned, his hands fumbled with his belt as he excitedly took it off, almost tearing his pants off of his body, both of you in only your underwear now, "lie down love" he kissed you harshly, you obeyed him, sinking down onto the mattress, he ran his hands along the hem of your underwear, looking into your eyes, asking for consent, "Yeah" you nodded, running a hand through his hair, he pulled them down your legs and stood at the foot of his bed, pulling down his boxers, before crawling up to you, planting kisses all over your neck, rubbing his tip against your vagina, "fuck" you breathed out, closing your eyes and wrapping your arms around his shoulders, "are you gonna take me like a good girl?" He whispered, pushing his tip inside you, "yes," you moaned, scratching your nails across his back, he pushed himself fully in, letting out a loud moan, sending a shiver down your spine, still In disbelief that you made him do that, no matter how many times you'd slept with him, you always made eachother feel amazing, he started thrusting into you harshly, causing you to scream out, he wrapped his hand around your throat, "You're so fucking hot" you moaned out, tears brimming your eyes from the intense pleasure you didn't even know you could feel, he thrusted into you again, harder, letting a loud 'fuck' escape your lips, you wrapped your legs around his torso, "My fucking pretty slut" he looked you in the eyes, "look at you taking my cock" he quivered, his leg trembling lightly, you moved a hand around to the back of his head and grabbed a handful of hair, tugging lightly at it, he thrusted into you even harder again, if that was even possible, "We're changing, move" he lightly pulled you up, so you were sitting on his lap, still inside of you, before thrusting up into you, almost painfully, he sucked and kissed all across your collar bone, you leant your head back, a long drawn out groan escaping your lips as you started to reach your climax, urging Harry into his, he let out a string of curses as he came inside you, urging you to finish, you looked at him the eyes, kissing him passionately on the lips and pulling away,"Fuck!" You practically screamed finally reaching your climax, Harry pulled you off his lap, sitting you on his bed, "I'll run us a bath love" he kissed your forehead, walking into the large bathroom to do just that.