13

"Lovely?" You nudged Harry in the shoulder, stirring him awake, he rolled over to you, and checking his watch, "It's five in the morning? And Saturday?" He sat up, running a hand through his hair, "Happy birthday" you smiled widely, handing him a neatly wrapped box, "Aw, thank you dove" he kissed your forehead, taking the box from your hands, he slowly began to unwrap it, showcasing a fancy set of cuff links, his smile grew wider, "I knew it" he gave you a long, passionate kiss, laughing into it the whole time, "What? How?" You laughed as he pulled away, "I saw you sending Gwen photos of them" he pushed your hair behind your ear, a big stupid grin on both of your faces, "I made dinner reservations" you started, your hands trailing down his chest, "At the restaurant we met at" you laughed, pulling your hands into your lap, he smiled softly, "Well I myself can't wait" he beamed, his eyes full of love, "Shit, I have a meeting love but I'll see you for dinner" he looked at his watch, practically running out of bed, and throwing on the nearest suit, dashing outside, flattening his hair with his hands before you could process anything, what sort of billionaire CEO had work on their birthday?