15

You stared into the mirror, you never thought this would be you, getting married at twenty, the engagement made global news, the downside of marrying the worlds richest man. "You're actually glowing" Gwen laughed, her elegant dark green bridesmaid dress brought out her stunning eyes, and there she was, looking like heaven and complimenting you, you smiled into the mirror, and stepped away, "I'm so clean" you laughed, running your hands down the white bodice of your dress, the bodice tight on your chest, with long flowing white sleeves that matched with the stupidly long train, and covered practically head to toe in lace, "Come here" Gwen laughed, straightening the comb in the back of your hair, "You look amazing misers Osborn, ethereal" she pulled two strands out from the front of your hair, letting the, gently flow in front of your face, "Now, peters gonna walk me up, right now, and then" she lightly teared up, "Phil's gonna walk you down the aisle, since dad isn't here" she dabbed under her eyes, you didn't think of Gwen as a sister really, she was a best friend and honestly you forgot you were related sometimes, "I love you" she smiled happily, taking her bouquet and running to the archway, meeting with Peter as he walked her down the long, godly path, "Dumbass" Phil bowed to you, grabbing you by the arm and started to walk you down the aisle, "Thanks you dog" you smiled at him.
You emerged from the archway, your ethereal being captured the guests as your brother held onto you proudly. Harry stared at you, his lip quivered slightly as you saw his breath hitch, a single tear escaped his eyes as you were taken to the alter, your bouquet of babies breath and pink roses almost blending into your dress, "We are gathered here today, to join this couple," the priest started, you couldn't pay attention, you were standing in a church with your lover, you were being wed, "I do" he almost sobbed, sliding a Dimond ring over your ring ringer, "And do you, (Name) Stacy take this man to be your husband, to love and to hold, in sickness and in health until death do you part?" The priest smiled,
"I do" you grinned, sliding the silver ring over his finger, the magic words escaped from the priests mouth and you kissed Harry, your husband,
You were misers Osborn now.