8

"Fuck" he screamed throwing his phone across the house, he'd called at least a hundred times in the last day, still no answer, all of his texts left unnoticed. He picked the phone up, scared he might've ruined it, what If you had responded? And he never answered because he had broken it in a fit of rage, he knew you had every right to be angry, he'd called you a slut after all, he turned it over, not broken, nice, his eyes lit up as he saw your name across the top of the screen, 'can I come get my purse? I left it there on Sunday' oh,
'Sure just be over before 8pm, i have dinner with stark' he quickly sent back
'K I'll be over in 10' you messaged back, running into the bathroom he tidied himself up, putting on a relaxed facade and walking over to his study, he unlocked the door, wanting to make it seem like he didn't care, that your lack of attention didn't bother him, he logged into his computer, sure he was only browsing about stark industries but he wanted you to feel like you were more affected than him by this predicament, and surely enough, ten minutes later there was a loud knock at the door, he breathed in "Come in," he called out in a calm manner, "I'm in my office" he added, you walked in, black mini dress with a corset top, with long sheer sleeves, black heeled boots and a light face of glam makeup, you were so beautiful, he looked up, looking like that heart eyes emoji, "And why are you all prettied up dear?" He asked sweetly, jealously laced in his voice, "Dinner with my friend Flash" you replied, you didn't even like flash, you just wanted to make him jealous, grabbing your purse off his desk, his smile faded into a slight frown, "you never got this dressed up for me" Harry replied coldly, standing up behind his desk, "you look gorgeous though darling," he ran his fingers through your hair, pushing it behind your ear, it revealed a few light purple marks from your last night at Harry's house, he smiled, running his hand along the side of your neck, pushing his face closer to yours, "I'm sorry" you softly blurted out, "don't be sorry precious, I'm sorry" he smiled, you inched closer to him, before he quickly smashed his lips into yours, "fuck flash" you whispered wrapping your arms around his neck, tangling your hands in his hair, "Watch it, dinner with stark remember?" He snickered, "And you've got that dinner with that flash friend" he kissed your cheek. "I'll come back after dinner" you pressed a firm kiss to his lips, "lovely apology by the way" you yelled walking out the door, now to spend a few hours explaining to flash Thompson why you still won't hook up with him.