Epilogue

Fauna Kent's POV

I have been having this stomach cramp and nausea every morning. I did not know what it was until I looked it up online. It stated that I was pregnant. I instantly touched my stomach as I was looking at myself in the mirror. It was not bad, having our child when we just started to share our lives.

"Fauna, come. I made you breakfast," Adam called for me as I was staring at myself in the mirror. We did not continue our honeymoon after that breaking news and we have moved in together into his house. His parents were given this house as a wedding gift.

"Hey, why are you staring at yourself like that, mmm?" He asked me as he was kissing my neck. I chuckled as I turned to look at him.

"Well, I'm famished right now," I said as I went out of the bathroom before he can kiss me. He chuckled as I was walking toward the table and sat in front of the food. It was delicious as Adam was learning to make scrambled eggs and omelets by himself. I was impressed.

"Well, I think this was nice. Did you do all these by yourself?" I asked him as he plopped himself next to me. He kissed me for a good morning before he smirked at me.

"I have a very good teacher," he said as I pulled the fork and I put some omelet into my mouth. It was cheesy nonetheless.

"Did you improvise my ingredient?" I asked him as I arched my eyebrow. He smirked before he put some into his mouth.

"I don't know what you are talking about," he said as I was popping more omelets inside my mouth until I sensed something that made my stomach churn. I was about to puke before I held my mouth and I went to the bathroom.

I was propping myself in front of the toilet bowl as I was emptying my stomach into that bowl. Adam came in later as he pulled my hair and let me push out all the food that I had.

"Sorry," I said as I was grabbing some paper towels and dabbed my mouth.

"No, it's fine, meu amor. I think you need to rest for a while, okay?" He asked me as I just nodded. I don't even have any strength to fight or stand in that matter. I just let him carry me into the bed as I was slipping into the duvet.

"I'll bring some hot tea with lemon okay?" He said as he kissed me. I nodded before he kissed my forehead. My eyes felt heavy as I was looking around. It was nice as I took in the bedroom that I shared for the first night that I gave myself to Adam.

It was not much, it was a minimalist style as I was looking around. Adam has some books that I might want to read later but I was slowly slipping into darkness as I closed my eyes and sleep claimed me.

Adam Florenz's POV

I returned to the bedroom after Fauna was emptying her stomach content. It was not easy but it was what it was. She was experiencing something that I cannot tell it was. So, I did everything that I can to help her get better.

I put the hot tea with lemon on the night table before I looked at the figure that was breathing slowly in her sleep. I smiled as I loved to look at her angelic face. It was so cute and I think that it was nice to look at her sleeping figure before someone rang my phone. I groaned as I left Fauna to sleep.

"Hello?" I know that number anywhere and I felt like I don't want to answer it but my hand has another thing coming for it I supposed.

"Well, look who finally answered their phone," Danial's annoying voice made me pinch my nose bridge.

"Hello Danial," I said as I sighed. He chuckled before I rolled my eyes.

"So, do you have a good time with that bride of yours?"