Prologue

Narrator's POV:-

In this world, where 80% of the population have some unique super powers. These powers are called Quirks. Due to quirks there is the rise of new job. These jobs are called Pro heroes. Heroes use their quirks to rescue and save those who can't save themselves. Many heroes just do this job for Fame and money, the more powerful your quirk is, the more recognition and money you gain.

People say that every thing has it's side effects. When the rise of heroes started, there was also the rise of Villains. Villains use their quirks to cause terror and destruction. But Villains aren't born, they are created. Due to these new terms of society, discrimination started between people for quirks.

If you have a cool, powerful and flashy quirk, you are considered as hero, but if you have weak, non-flashy quirk, you are average. Things are little bit off when you are born with a quirk too powerful or uncontrollable, you are considered villain. But things became worse when people aren't born with one, these are the 20% population of world called Quirkless.

People without quirk, or Quirkless, are treated like garbage. They got bullied in schools, boycott from getting jobs, aur suicide baited, or even killed. People think that Quirkless are useless or defenseless. But some peole doesn't think that way.

Izuku Midoriya, a boy with heart of a true hero, believes that even if you are quirkless, you aren't worthless. He always wanted to become a hero to save people with a smile on his face, just like his idol All might. But society doesn't believe that a quirkless can become a hero, but that doesn't stopped him from working hard.

Izuku's POV:-

I was always dreamt to be a hero who can save people with a smile, just like All might. But my fate says something else.

I'm sorry ma'am but your son is Quirkless

I'm sorry Izuku, I wish things were different

You worthless 'Deku' you can't become a hero

Give up on your dreams you quirkless freak

I'm sorry but I don't think you can become a hero

These were some things I got to hear from my so called 'friends', but the thing I was eager to hear were never spoken' Until

.

.

.

.

.

You know you can become a hero, a true hero is recognised by a quirk or a flashy costume, a true hero is recognised by their act to save people, and WE know this that you can become a hero, because you are OUR hero.

These were the words I was eager to hear, but never heard until I met them.

Flashback:-

Izuku's POV:

I was sitting near a tree and writing about a new hero's Quirk, it was some kind of bird related quirk. I was writing about his strength and possible weaknesses. Then suddenly I heard a small explosion. When I head to the place were that sound came from, I saw my childhood friend Kachan and his lackeys are about to attack two girls. Before I can think anything, my body started to move on it's own and I was running towards them. "s-s-s-top it k-a-achan, why are you attacking them?" I stuttered while asked him. "Shut up you Deku, these bitches are weak and they dare to enter my territory" he yelled at me. "T-this p-park is for everyone and anybody can play here" I replied to him while standing in guarding position in front of them. "Acting hero huh Deku, you think that you can beat me huh?" he asked while yellIng. "I-i'm n-not taking fight against you, just stopping you from hurting them. And if you don't stop, t-then I-i w-will stop you" I replied back, a little bit scared from his yelling. "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU SHITTY DEKU, YOU THINK YOU CAN STOP ME?" he replied a little angered from my reply. He then smirked evilly and said "OK THEN, I'LL FULLFIL YOUR OF GETTING SMASHED" then his palms started sparking and creating small explosions.