CH.7 The Big 3

~Timeskip after explaining how he became Spider-man, injuries and all. BTYB Gamer Deku getting nuked and raging~

Peter's POV:

You may be wondering 'why did you reveal your Identity to a Quirkless kid who you just met. Well, because I know he will be the next Spider-man after me and Miles. So, that's the reason, my fellow readers. (Me: Do you always have to break the wall you filth- Carnage: ONLY I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL HIM FILTHY. Me: Aye, aye, chill)

I looked towards Izuku and looks like he is going to pass out. "How you even manage to handle your work plus your identity a secret?" he said in disbelief. "Well, that's the case. 'With great power, comes great responsibilities" I said with a sigh. "You know, something is bugging me from the very beginning," Izuku said with a confused look.

"Yeah sure, ask away" I was also wondering what was bugging him. "Well, both you and Miles always say this 'With Great powers, comes great responsibilities. I never heard about this phrase, who said it?" And there it is. I was expecting this because Miles also asked me the same thing when we met for the first time.

"Hmmm, I expected this. Actually, it was stated by my uncle with whom I was living because my parents passed away when I was an Infant. The day after I got the powers, I asked uncle Ben what will you do if you get an awesome quirk?. So he said 'I will do what is right and take it as a responsibility because, With great powers, comes great responsibilities" I remembered the day when I asked this to Uncle Ben.

"What was the quirk of you Uncle?" he asked with a sparkle in his eyes. "Uh, well, his quirk was 'Author'. With this quirk, he can summon characters from any comics or animation series or Manga and anime as you call. It was pretty similar to the Quirk 'Ultra authorism' of Stan Lee, but a weaker one" I said and I thought he would think it's a weak quirk.

"WOAAH! That's one of the coolest quirks I ever heard of. I'd love to hear more about your Uncle's quirk. itseemslikewhenheactivateshisquirkhecansummonanycharacter,somaybehecansummoncaptainamericafromoneoftheamericancomicsormaybebatmanfromdccomicsormaybe *mutter* *mutter*. He kept on muttering about how can my Uncle use his quirk, etc.

Wait a sec, from where did he get that notebook? Oi Author, care to explain. (STOP BREAKING THE WALL AND I'm also researching about how he can manage to bring a book out of thin air *intense research montage). Huh, anyways. Miles brings him back to Earth from his 'Quirkland'.

"Hey Izuku, Izuku, IZUKU" "Huh? O-oh, I-im really s-sorry for my muttering" He apologized. "Don't worry, I was just like you before I got my quirk. A nerdy, science freak" I said with a chuckle. "You are still a nerd and filthy you filthy, nerdy human" This made a tick mark appear on my forehead.

"SHUT THE HELL UP SLIMY INSECT" "What did you say you Filthy Human" "You heard that right you insect" "Shut up filthy human" "You wanna fight" "Bring it on"

Miles POV:

They both continued bickering and I looked towards Izuku who was...... Writing? First thing first, I swear that I didn't see him bring a notebook with him. Is this his quirk? Anyways, I need to continue our experiment so I called Izuku.

"Hey Izuku, let's continue with the experiment. First, we need to mix the DNA with soldier serum. So go to the support room and bring the serum." I told Izuku to bring the serum (In this AU, Super Soldier serum is used as a strength booster for heroes when they got a mission, in which they have to work overtime) "Ok, but isn't it illegal to use Soldier Serum without permission?" I thought he would ask this.