CH.12 Swan dive

Izuku's POV:

I was on my way home but somehow, Bakugo's lackeys managed to take me in nearby alleyway where Bakugo was waiting for me. What's the problem with this guy, I can't believe that he was my friend before.

"So, you are here, we aren't done yet about the U.A. thing. So tell me, do you still want to go to U.A.?" Bakugo asked in serious tone but hatred leaked through his voice. "Yep, more than anything, now will you leave me alone?" I said bluntly. 

"Ok than, here's a deal. Do you wanna get a quirk?" Bakugo asked still serious. This surprised me a little and I thought that he is apologizing for his acts, but I was wrong. "Yeah, how do I get it?" 

"Nothing, just take a swan dive off the roof and pray so that you get a quirk in your next life," now this shattered my heart and I lost the every bits of respect towards him. I was angry, but the thing I felt most was sadness. How could a friend tell something like this to his friend?

After saying that, Bakugo and his lackeys left the alleyway and left me there all by myself. I was feeling so sad that I broke down and started crying. Even though I am getting powers today, I still feel that I'm not the right one for this power. But  ignored it and continued my way towards U.A.

I never thought that he would go this far. I mean we were friends after all. Anyways, I arrived at U.A. and everything was normal. Peter and Carnage scolded by RG, Nezu and Miles playing chess while Eri was playing with Big sis (Eri and Midoriya stay in U.A. due to security issues).

Eri noticed that I arrived and ran faster than Ingenium could ever run and tackle me with a hug. "PAPA! I missed you so much. You know me and Auntie MidnightplayedwithBarbiedollandsheteachedmehowtomakemyhairinponytailandunclenezugavemeabookabouthowtoblackmailothersand *mutter* *mutter*

I am feeling so proud for my little girl, she learnt how to talk so fast- wait a sec. HOW TO BLACKMAIL OTHERS. "MR. NEZU, WHO THE HELL TEACHES A LITTLE GIRL HOW TO BLACKMAIL OTHERS" but he only chuckled and continued his chess match with Miles.

"Listen snowball, you should never blackmail others, it's bad bad, ok?" "If papa says it's bad, than I will never do that," she said with determination in her voice which was cute.

"Welcome back 'dad' " Big sis said with a shit eating grin. "Yeah, thanks 'Grandma' " I said with the same shit eating grin. "Who the hell are you calling Grandma brat," "you, Grandma," I said but I got bonked by her. "This for calling me Grandma you brat, I'm still 18 by heart," She said with a pout.

"Don't worry auntie Midnight, you are not a Grandma, you are the cutest person in the world," That was so cute, isn't it author (Yeah! But, STOP WITH BREAKING THE WALL OR I WILL *Sees Eri looking at him* Don't do that again)
Hehehe~ anyways, Eri said with a big smile on her face.

"You are so cute Eri-chan," big sis squealed while hugging Eri and rubbing her cheeks against her. Eri giggled in response. I couldn't help but smile that she is overcoming her past and smiling again. "I WON AGAIN, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Suddenly, laughter of Nezu roared around the hall and I saw that Miles is hitting his head in the table.

"Here," Miles said with a agitated look and handed 3000 Yen to Nezu. Man, why would he bet against the most intelligent person in this world, that's also in chess. Miles noticed me that I was laughing and gave me a look of 'Stop with the laugh or you'll regret it'. I sighed and walked towards him.

"So, how was the final day of your school?" He said bluntly. "Nothing, but something 'interesting' happened," "What?" "When I was leaving the school, I got to meet the former 2nd generation Manji Gang leader who is actually a teacher in our school, than Bakugo came and he said that 'if I want a quirk, I should take a swan dive off the roof and wish that I get a quirk in my next life," There was silence in the room.

I noticed that Miles hands were emitting electricity, Big sis was mad and Nezu ............ calling someone? "Hello, this is Nezu, Principal of the prestigious U.A. High........... Yeah, thanks. I need to know about a school known as Aldera Middle School......... Ok, and I want you to find evidence on bullying happening in the school.......... Don't worry, I recorded the 'fun' your officers were having in-............ Ok than, I'll call you later,"

"Who was that Mr. Nezu, and why did you want to know about the bullying?" I asked, totally confused why he wanted to know that. "Simple, nobody can bully the successor of Nezu, and you are the first ever friend I had," I was on the verge of crying and the dam broke.

"WUAAAAAAHHHH, thank you so much Nezu, I never thought you care so much about me," I said while flooding the room. I noticed that Eri ran from my side and hugged Nezu's leg.

"Thank you Fuzy man, you are so kind towards Papa, Thank you very much," Eri said while crying tears of joy.

Nezu was caught off guard by this but contained his posture and smiled at her. "No problem Eri, your papa is my friend, and successor," he whispered the last part but I heard it. *Sigh* Nezu and his World Domination.

"Anyways, so Izuku, today you will get the 'quirk' and for that, we need to go to the lab. So, follow me," Miles said and I followed him to the Lab. "Don't forget about us," Peter and Carnage shouted in unison.

~Smol Timeskip after the injection of quirk, BTYB Izusu Midoriya~

Izuku's POV, Hero association Building, Musutafu:

Now I am ready to be the greatest hero the world have ever seen. I was on the top of the Hero Association building and you may think why? BECAUSE I NEVER THOUGHT THAT BEING SPIDER-MAN, YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS HEIGHT.

You may don't know but I'm Acrophobic. Yeah, the person who wanted to become the next Spider-Man fears height, HOW I AM SUPPOSED TO DO THIS?

Suddenly, many things flashed in front of my eyes. From my appointment to doctor, to the time when I met Miles.

"That's all it is Izuku, A leap of Faith,"

Izuku remembered the statement Peter and Miles said. 'A Leap of Faith' I thought and jumped from the building.

Geez, I underestimated the height of this building, IT'S HUGE. While I was falling, I freaked out that I will die. But I remembered every single word everyone said to me.

"I'm sorry ma'am but your son is Quirkless,"

"Don't try to be hero, you quirkless nerd,"

"I'm sorry Izuku, I wish things could be different,"

"You can be a hero, because you are our Hero,"

"It's responsibility, because with great powers comes great responsibility,"

"That's all it is Izuku, A leap of Faith,"

Now I'm pumped up.

I opened my eyes and I was few metres away from the ground when I shot 2 webs from my hand and it stuck to nearby buildings. Now I started web swinging and I realise why Peter and Miles love webswinging so much.

"Woooooohooooooo," I shouted in excitement and now I started doing some cool moves while swinging.

"That's all it is Izuku, A Leap Of Faith,"

A.N. Yooooooooo, I'm back. I was busy due to preparation for the exams and man, Maths sucks. Anyways, the Hero Association building is kinda like the Avengers tower from the Game. So, if you liked the chapter, make sure to notify me in the comments section. I'll meet you in the next chapter.

Until then, Goodbye. Be safe and let others safe.

Peace out ✌️😁