CH.8 Preparation for the responsibilities

Miles POV:

It's been 1 year now working on the Spider. It took way much longer than expected. I thought it will be done in 2 months or a maximum of 7 months, but I think I was wrong. 2 months after the experiment began, I started patrolling in nights in Musutafu.

Man, This city is pretty huge. I don't even remember the closest toilet. From Toilet I remember, WHERE THE HELL IS PETE. He told me he is going to the washroom and still hasn't returned. He also took Izuku away just to find a f#ckin' toilet?

I sighed dejectedly. After Pete met Izuku, both became pretty troublesome. Pete always uses his Cinnamon rollness to his own advantage. Yesterday only he told Izuku to bring at least 5 numbers of any girls.

The shocking thing is he got 20 phone numbers of girls, women, and even a Pro. Mountain Girl or something like that.

You are wondering why we are out at 5 PM Right? Well, WE ARE CELEBRATING OUR 1K VIEWS ON THIS BOOK (YOU PICKED THE WRONG LINE FOOL *BAAM*)

RETAKE IN 3......2......1

ACTION!

Well, we are out for celebrating our experiment being successful and Pete becoming quieter.

"WHY THE HELL THIS GIRL IS HAVING BANDAGES AROUND HER HANDS YOU M#RON"

Said little earlier. I followed the scream of Pete and Izuku. I understand that Pete is screaming but why Izuku?

I got my answer when I saw both of them and what I saw next also made my blood boil. There is a little girl clinging to Izuku like her life depends on him. And there is a man standing in front of Pete which I recognise pretty well.

For a better understanding, let's rewind a bit. Eri, can you help me a little. Eri: *Smiles* sure Mr, that's what my- I know, stop. Eri: Ok *Activates her quirk*

~10 to 15 minutes earlier~

Peter's POV:

Man, where the hell is bathroom? I came to an alleyway to find a washroom and not even one is found? What the hell is with the Plo- (THAT'S NOT THE PLO- Well actually it's the plot)

Anyways, I was searching for a washroom when suddenly someone called me from behind. "PEEETTTTEEEEEERRRRRRR". I looked behind and saw Izuku with a......... Snow white with horn? Man, I never thought I get to see someone more cuter than Mj.

(Don't get any wrong Idea but I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR, EVEN IF IT MEANS TO KILL SOMEONE *Pulls Ezio's Hidden blade*)

I swear that she was trembling and clinging to Izuku like her life depends on it. "What happened kid, why are you carrying her like that? DON'T TELL ME YOU KIDNAPPED HER!" I yelled not believing that 'THE CINNAMON ROLL' will do this, I am dissapointe-