CH.11 Hero

Narrator's POV:

It was a few months after Midoriya started his training with Miles and Peter. They both were similar but Miles was more tough because Peter is always teaching him his 'Ideology' of making puns during battle to divert the attention of enemies.

We can see that Midoriya is doing an intense mission, It was assigned by Peter. A single mistake and you are dead. This mission is called 'Phone jammer'. Which means you have to collect as much phone numbers of ladies as you can........ again.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU BRAT, YOU ARE CORRUPTING THE CINNAMON ROLL BY GIVING THESE 'MISSIONS' " Roar of RG ran through the corridors of U.A. What the hell is wrong with him?

"S-s-sorry," was only heard by Peter because he was scared. Not from RG, but the lady behind her. This is MJ AKA Mary Jane, wife of our friendly neighbourhood Spider-man. "Would you mind to explain this Peter," she asked in a calm voice but only Peter and Miles know the truth.

"W-w-well, y-you s-see, he is pretty d-dense in these t-type of things and it is important for him to learn about these things, that's why I gave him that mission," he said still shaking from the Aura of his wife.

"Hmm, and why did you gave your phone to him to this 'mission'?" now Peter was sweating bullets. he have no choice to do other than 'that'. It's one of the most toughest technique to beat, used by many people in this world.

"RUN AWAY," Peter shouted and started running with all his might. MJ also followed him to beat the crap out of him. Miles only sighed at this. 'Everyday with the former Friendly neighbourhood spider-man' Miles thought sighing again.

"By the way, RG, where is Izuku?" "Oh! he have his last day of school today, so he is in his school, Probably," RG said, not sure whether he is school or what. You see, last time Izuku and his gang bunked the school to catch a group of Robbers who were using masks of heroes to defame them.

"Yeah, today he would get his powers after all, because it needs atleast 10 months to get used with it," Miles said with a serious tone. You see, the serum which they were working on is made and injected in a Spider. It can be directly injected but Peter said that it's a 'Ritual' to be bitten by spider and getting these powers.

"Man, I don't get it why Pete want to transfer it to him with spider? It would be lot easier if we directly inject it in him," Pete said, agitated by Peter's 'ritual' idea. "I know, that brat is really troublesome. And his companion is just like him," RG said with a sigh.

Both Peter and Carnage are known for their troublesome nature. Everybody calls them 'The double trouble'. "By the way, you should finish your remaining work on your spider, You know, finishing touches," RG suggested to Miles who just remember his most important work of the day.

"NOOOO, I FORGOT TO PICK PHIN FROM AIRPORT, SHE'LL BE ARRIVING IN 30 MINUTES, WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOOOO," Miles cried remembering that his cr- FRIEND is coming today but he forgot to pick her up.

"*Sigh* You are Spider-man sonny, you can just swing over the airport," RG said with a sigh. "Yeah right! thank you so much RG, I am grateful to you, See ya," he said with a bow and jumped out of the window.

'they all are troublesome,' RG thought with a small smile looking out of the window from where Miles jumped.

Let's check on our next Friendly Neighbourhood Symbol of Peace.

Aldera Middle School, Musutafu~

Izuku's POV:

I was in my class, and I am waiting for the bell to ring because I can't wait to try the new powers I'll get today. And yeah, today is the last day of our Middle school, and by our, I mean me and Mineta. We both are in same class this year.