CH.5 Never give up

In the previous chapter~

Both fists collided. Due to the pressure of their attack, huge dust and shockwave was formed. When it cleared they both were shocked. There was a person covered in some kind of slime. When they took a closer look, they recognized who he was.

"Spider-man"

Present~

All might's POV:

I was shocked by seeing Young spider there. He had a hole on the right side of his chest. He was barely conscious. I walked towards him and saw his state. It wasn't good because his both hands were fractured and his face was swollen. 

"Young spider, why did you try to stop our attack?" "Look........ behind you....... All might". I looked towards where Young spider was pointing. I saw a teenage boy lying there unconscious. "He ..... somehow managed to enter this ground..... don't know why..... but I saw him lying there unconscious....... I tried to reach for him but he was far......if...your attacks managed to hit each other......it would have created a huge shockwave.....If I didn't manage to stop the pressure of your attack, it would have killed the boy." Young spider said barely manage to talk because of his injuries.

"Young spider, thank you very much to stop our attack, I couldn't forgive myself if an innocent life got killed in our crossfire" "It's ok, after all, With great powers comes great responsibilities" I smiled at his reply.

Suddenly, his minor wounds started regenerating. "Young spider, how could you regenerate? Is it your quirks factor or do you have another quirk?" I asked him, surprised because most of his wounds were regenerated. "Well, it isn't a quirk. Actually...... I have a friend who is helping me regenerate" I was confused for a bit but it was cleared when the slime from his shoulder started taking shape and formed a face.

"Hello Piece of symbol, names Carnage," the slime said. "Well, nice to meet you young carnage, but I'm 'symbol of peace' not 'piece of symbol' " I replied a little agitated because of his wrong mention of my title. "Whatever now cut the crap out and take this filthy human to hospital. He's already unconscious" I looked down and saw Young spider unconscious.

I remembered that I was fighting AFO. I checked the background but he was gone. I shrugged it for now picked up young spider and jumped towards the nearest hospital.

Present timeline~

Miles POV:

I was moving towards the hospital to pick up Pete for the flight to Musutafu, Japan. I arrived at the hospital and heard yelling. I sighed because I know who he was. "STOP THIS CRAP YOU MORONS, I'M TOTALLY FINE. I DON'T NEED AND MEDS- DON'T TOUCH MY BAG" "But sir we have to clean your room. Plus you are going to be discharged today" "THEN ASK ME TO MOVE IT. DON'T YOU HAVE A FUCKING MOUTH OR IS IT JUST TO UTTER BULLSHI- Oh, hey Miles, Long time no see" "Yeah Yeah, long time no see" I sweatdropped at his 180° turn of his behaviour. 

"BTW, were are we going today? Is it a new hospital or something like that crap" Pete said with irritation because who wants to stay in Hospital 24/7? "No and yes. We are going to Japan for your treatment from a hero named Recovery Girl" "Really Miles, why didn't you tell me earlier. I'm so excited to meet Mr. Toshinori!! *Ahem* I mean let's go" I sweatdropped at his fanboyish behaviour.

We arrived at the Airport and I collected the luggage from the taxi and moved in. We both did the checking and moved towards the waiting area. Pete started a fight against a child who was crying loudly due to which, Carnage was also irritated. After apologizing hundred times to the parent and giving a bunch of chocolates, we boarded the flight and begin our journey towards Japan.