CH.14 I'm Ready

Narrator's POV:

Friends, one the important part of our life. When the whole world is against you, that one true friend, will be always by your side. Friendship never sees who you are? It always sees who you can. But, a friend can be your greatest enemy. These were the thoughts of our protagonist. (Sorry for cringy lines 😋)

We can see Izuku standing infront of the sludge villain who is glaring daggers at him, while he is examining his arms.

'So this is it,' "VENOM BLAAASSSTTTT" He yelled at top of his lungs and launch at the sludge villain, who is now shocked at the power level of his 'victim'.

*Boom*

There was a huge blast with green electricity flying around and Mt. Lady in her giant form to guard the citizens from the attack. When the dust cleared, we can se Izuku, standing there with his right sleeves ripped off and Green electricity dancing around his whole body.

'W-what was that? I can't control these electricity, it's straining my muscles a-and- before he could say something, everything around him started to become blurry.

Before he passes out, he saw a bulky man, with a little girl by his side.

~Timeskip at U.A. Infirmary BTYB CODM Season 3~

Still Narrator's POV:

We can see Izuku, with the love of his life, Hospital Bed-san, cuddling with each other.

Cut!!

Take two

We can see Izuku in U.A. Infirmary on Hospital bed, lying unconscious. Due to using his another aspect of quirk for the first time, he got muscle strain and a crack on his right arm.

Besides him are the most important person to him. His mom, daughter, wi- FRIENDS. All might is standing outside with Miles and Peter, who's trying to flirt with a nurse while Carnage is........... eating chocolates?

"I think he got the Bio-electricity aspect of my quirk, but more powerful and looks like he can't control it on full strength, just like me," mumbled Miles while All might nodded his head.

Miles knew about All might's quirk, same goes for Allmight. They told each other due to none other than *drum roll* Principal Nezu AKA RAT GOD 6969.

"You know Miles, I think we should train him in his new powers, so that he can control it," "I know, but knowing him, he wouldn't give up until he collapse and to master Bioelectricity, it based on experience rather than training. It needs energy to recharge just like other energy and it cannot be trained- he was cutoff by a flying Peter.

"What the hell, I just asked you to drink a cup of coffee with me and you do thi- what he saw made him sh#t his pants. MJ was standing there with a .............. BASEBALL BAT!!!

"PETE, RUUUUNNNNN," Miles shouted while Peter ran with his full strength but still *bonk* *sigh* Anyways.

"I was telling that Bioelectricity cannot be trained, it can either evolve on itself or be the same. Mine evolved just a bit by giving me camouflage," Miles whispered to All might. "I see, so how do you think he will improve with that electricity thing?" All might whispered, surprisingly.

"I got an idea! He can do vigilante work like us- before he can continue, he felt his spidersense tingling a little bit but ignored it. But then he felt a dark aura behind him. He looked behind and he saw 3 devil queens looking at him.

"What did you say?" Asked Momo, Jirou and Inko with so much venom that Carnage was feeling ashamed. "M-m-mrs. M-midoriya and future Mrs. Midoriya's, I-i was just telling that if he needs to improve, she should fight in real world, but due to the RAT GOD 6969 as he calls himself, he can become a hero with us and work by my side," Miles said which calmed them but again.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL US?" asked Momo and Jirou in unison. Miles face was replaced by scared and feared to a smug face. "I said 'Future Mrs. Midoriya's," he said with a smirk. Both of the girls started blushing while Inko....... Was imagining about her carrying two babies.

"MORE GRANDBABIES," squealed Inko which made the Future Midoriya's blush. But they started thinking about how their child would look like? They were now as red as tomato. "Anyways, so what do you think Mrs. Midoriya? Should Izuku work with me?" Miles asked in a hopeful voice.

Inko's face was replaced by a happy to sad smile. "I know it was his dream to become a hero so that he can protect others and the ones he loves, just like Hisashi. But I can't lose him like how I lost Hisashi. So tell me Miles, will you protect him and atleast make sure that he is alive?" Inko asked with a serious and hopeful tone.

"Yes Mrs. Midoriya, I'll put my life to protect someone like Izuku, he is the most purest and kindest person I ever seen in my life, and I'll do anything to make sure that he is alive, even if it means to put my life on the line," Miles said with determination and Peter was feeling proud, but it lost due to another bonk from MJ.

"Please, don't put your life in danger, just make sure he is fine," Inko said while wiping her tears away. "Yes Mrs. Midoriya," Miles said with a smile. Momo and Jirou were still uncomfortable at the idea of Izuku being Hero so early. They didn't even had babi- ANYWAYS.

~Timeskip before their thoughts go heavy wire, BTYB Izujimo cuddling with Eri in Spider-girl Onesie~

We can see Izuku waking up and when he tried to sit up, he felt weight on his body. When he looked down, he saw the cutest thing in the world. Both of his cru- FRIENDS sleeping besides him and his little girl on top of him, clinging like a Koala.

He smiled at this but he blushed when he heard his FRIENDS mumbling in their dreams. "*Sleeping* Izuku...... Please be gentle~" "No Izu, not there, I'm sensitive," Both Jirou and Momo mumbled in their dreams.

Izuku's face was so red that Tomato would be ashamed. But he tried to compose is posture and wak them up. "Hey snowball, wake up, Momo Jirou, you also wake up," he said while shaking them slightly.

When they woke up, they crushed him in a hug while Eri tried to do the same with her little hands. "Papa! You were so amazing when you were fighting that meanie who caught Mr. Kachan and Mrs. Momo. You were like SWOOSH, BOOM, BAAM, it was awesome!" Eri said while waving her hands.

Izuku chuckled a little and said, "Yeah, but it was to save my friends and listen Eri, promise me that you'll never use your powers to just fight bad person but to help others, ok?" Izuku said while sticking his pinky finger out. "Ok Papa, I promise," Eri said with the same determination like her Papa.

*Knock* *knock* *knock

There was a knock on the door and Izuku said "come in,". Miles and Peter came in with Miles smiling and Peter......... Shivering? "Hey Miles, Peter, how are you?" They both gave him 'we should be asking that' look. "We are ok, what about you?" Miles asked with a worried tone.

"It's nothing, but I have to say some- "I know, you got the same Bioelectricity aspect of my...... Power," Miles said Hesitantly while looking towards Momo and Jirou. "Oh! Momo, Kyouka, would you two go outside please, I want to talk to Miles privately," Izuku pleaded. "Ok Izuku!" Both of them replied with a smile.

Izuku flashed his million watt smile and they both left the room, their blush going unnoticed by Izuku but not our troublesome duo. Peter and Carnage smirked at this and said in mind that they should take action on this.

"So, I got to say that yours Bioelectricity is powerful then mine. But, to use it fluently, you have to use it frequently and for that- "You have to do Hero work and fight the crime in real world, also, here's the Hero Licence," Nezu said popping out of nowhere and handing a Licence to Izuku.

"But Mr. Nezu, I- "No comments," Nezu said and vanished again. 'HOW THE HELL DID HE DO THAT?' 4 of them screamed in their minds. "Anyways, so ready, Partner?" Miles asked with a smirk.

Izuku replied with the smirk of his own, "I'm ready,"

A.N. YEAAAAHHHHH-

Carnage - Shut up before I blow your head.

O-o-ok. Anyways, our new friendly neighbourhood Spider-men are Ready to save the city, what's coming next? Find out in next chapter of Leap of Faith.

Until then, Goodbye.

Be safe and let others safe.

Peace out ✌️😁