CH.9 Preparation for responsibilities PT.2

Previously on Fairy- I mean Leap of Faith~

So Eri, promise me to behave well play with her and I'll come in a few minutes, ok?" Izuku said while bringing his Pinky finger towards her.

"Promise" Eri said while shaking her pinky finger with him and saying with determination. "Ok then, Bye Eri" Izuku said waving at her but what she said next made him pass out.

"Ok, bye-bye Dad" Eri said with a wide smile and waved at him.

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Present Mic- Time line~

Eri's POV (Didn't see that coming, right?):

I was sleeping when the purse, oh sorry, the nurse came and said "Hello little one are you ok?" "Y-yeah, I-i-i'm f-fine. W-where is dad?" I asked but she gave me a confused look. "I'm sorry little one but who is your father?" She asked me, confused who is my father.

"H-his name is I-izuku Nidorina, no, M-midoriya" I said, and again she gave a confused look. "But little one, he is not your dad" She said and I felt like crying.

Narrator's POV:

Those 5 words hit Eri like a truck. She thought that he think that she is a curse just like the bad man said. She is a curse and nobody wants her (If curse the is like her, I'd like to have one.) She started tearing up because she think that he also abandoned her.

"*sniff* d-d-dad a-also think *sniff* t-that I-i am a c-curse" She sobbed while mumbling that she is a curse and she ............... doesn't belong on this world (Sorry).

She started crying loudly, which alerted the crowd outside. One of them was the unofficial Father of this little girl. Midoriya will never agree but he felt a connection between this little girl and something inside him told him to protect her and make her Happy (Papaizuku FTW).

Midoriya burst through the door, again. He looked around and noticed that a little unicorn is crying and hugging her legs. Seeing this, his new fatherly instincts kicked in and he rushed towards her.

"Hey, hey, Eri, what happened? Why are you crying? Anybody hurt you? Do you have a nightmare? Are you not feeling well?" He asked rapidly which will put Eminem in shame (Just for this fanfic. Otherwise he is a legend).

"I-i t-thought *sniff* you l-left me a-and y-you also t-think I am a *sniff* c-curse" Eri said between sobs and hugged him tightly with her little arms. "Don't worry Eri. I will never leave you and you are not a curse. You are the most adorable thing in this world and the most strongest person. You know why?" He asked her.

"W-why" Eri said a little calmer than earlier. "Because you are still smiling after what the bad man did to you. You are still not broken down after what he did to you. And know this, people who smile even in the worst moments, they are the strongest in this World" He said with a smile and determination and care in his voice.

"T-thank y-you, t-thank you so much, Dad" Eri said now crying tears of happiness. Again Izuku exe. has been crashed. Oh! it rebooted. Izuku shook his head and asked her "Eri, w-why did you c-call me d-dad?" "Because you said that 'dad always love you and they always protect you.' You also did the same so, that means you are my dad right?" She asked with hope in her eyes.

Even after suffering Peter's behavior, even after suffering from bullying earlier in his life, he never gave up. But these eyes made him to give up. "Y-yeah, I-i am you're dad, My princess" He said first hesitantly, but happy that now, he have a daughter.

This cause Eri to smile wide and hug him more tightly but due to her small hands, she can't. "YAAAYYYY! I have a dad and he is the best in this world" She said with a wide smile plastered on her face.