CH.6 Meeting the Friendly neighbourhood Spider-man

~Timeskip from last chapter BTYB Winzo~

Peter's POV:

I don't get it why in the f#ckin hell Miles brought me to this scary Granny. I mean who hit a guy on the head who is suffering from both physical and mental injuries. Oh! you are probably wondering what happened to me? Well, long story short, when I tried to stop both All might and AFO's punch, I got a hit on my head and a hit on my right chest. Both hits severely injured me but the most dangerous one was on the chest.

Y'all are maybe wondering this also why can't Savage heal me? That's the thing that worries me most. Carnage told me that due to that punch, his healing factor was shattered and he can only heal minor injuries and some major injuries. Due to this, I'm also aging quickly, and maybe, I can survive only t-

(You already shattered the wall. I only let you do this because I- uh- was busy with something *Hostile Vtol Inbound* *AHEM* so I was saying that STOP BREAKING THE WALL AND GET BACK TO RG)

Geez. Anyways, this scary granny known as RG is trying to figure out a way to heal my injuries, but the look on her face says something else. "Sonny, I'm sorry to say this but I can't heal your chest injury, but, you're brain injury has been recovered and you only need a Thera- "WHY THE HELL SHOULD I TAKE THERAPY, I'M TOTALLY FINE AND I DON'T NEED THER- h-hey Miles, How are you?" I stop my yelling because Miles arrived.

"Why are you yelling so much you retired so-called 'Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-man'?"Miles asked, of course, irritated from my Antics. "W-well you see. I don't need therapy at all, I'm totally fine. See, I'm not even angry Ow! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU".

Miles POV:

I sweatdrop at his behavior. He is sometimes a pain in the a$$. "Stop bickering with Carnage, Pete. You need a therapy and that's final" I said with seriousness. "And what will you do if I don't?" "Hello, Mj? Miles is speaking. Pete here is refusing to take ther- "H-hello Mj. Don't worry I-i'm taking the therapy and Miles was joking about that" Before I could say something, he snatched the phone started talking with god knows who.

"Pete, check the phone" I deadpan at his reaction when I said it was Mj. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU LIE TO ME THAT IT WAS MJ" Pete said with a pout. "Hey, who was whining about not taking the therapy?" I replied. "Fiiiiiinnnnneeee. But I will not take the therapy from that s-scary g-granny" Pete said with a little terrified at the end. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING SCARY YOU BRAT" RG said with a scary look on her face.

 "S-s-see w-what I was talking about" Pete said in a scared tone but in teasing manner. "YOUUUU BRAAAAAT" RG said in anger. "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU BRAT" "huh, it's time for the invincible trick ever.................................RUN AWAY" Pete started running with RG behind her.

I chuckled at their behavior and remembered his interactions with Aunt May. After her death, he was totally devastated. I smile because now he seems to overcome from that. 

I ignored them and started walking towards the Lab Mr. Nezu gave me to use for my Experiment. After what Pete told me about these powers, I started doing research on it to create another bio-engineered Spider. I'm not worried about how I will create the spider, nope. But the main problem is-

"Who will be the one to take this responsibility, because with Great powers comes great responsibilities."

And I'm wondering who will be the one to take this power? Because the research I have done and according to my theories, only a quirkless can take this power. Because both me and Pete were quirkless, and when I tested this on animals with quirks, their was a side effect of it where the original quirk is destroyed. And if the quirk is destroyed, that means the gene is destroyed and due to that, the DNA changes. And due to change in DNA, the respective holder will die.