Chapter 2 Meeting the Warrior Of the Black Tree Moon Pack

There was a knock on the door as they were unpacking. Dinah went to open the door, and there was a man and woman at the door. “Hi Dinah mine name is Mark this is my wife and mate Lisa. We want to welcome you to the pack” said Mark. Lisa stood by Mark all the time they were talking. Dinah welcomed them inside. Dinah introduced Mark and Lisa to Daniel and Braelynn. Braelynn and Daniel said, “nice to meet you”. 

“How would you like a tour of our ground and a good run,” asked Mark, Dinah looked at Daniel and Braelynn. Once Mark got someone to look after the kids they went outside to shift. 

Mark and Lisa were shocked at Braelynns wolf she was fully white and was taller than Mark’s wolf. Mark and Lisa showed them around the pack and showed where everything was so they knew. Once they arrived back at the house they continued unpacking they chose to have a takeaway tonight. There was a Chinese takeaway not too far from their house. 

Braelynn had scars on her back that were done with silver. Braelynn knew the scars for life and had made her peace with it. Braelynn thought her scars showed how courageous she is and how much she overcame. 

Braelynn was 1 year old when the kidnappers did that to her back. 

Braelynn was grateful that her dad and mom rescued her when her old pack wouldn’t rescue her because she was different and her parents hated that they have been without a pack for the last 4 years because of people not accepting Braelynn.